Rccl computer glitch

Just a heads up! I know this will shock a lot of rccl fans ( LOL) but I just received my final invoice for an upcoming cruise and the amount due was more than my original invoice. We had booked ( and paid for, of course) specialty dining. When I called to discuss the discrepancy I was told their "glitch" was adding anything you preordered to your final invoice again! Just a tip to compare your original and final invoices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I paid final payment 12 June (due 23 June) and had £0.00 balance due, now it shows I owe £56.10 ? Same amount as a purchase I have made, what happens now as it appears I haven't paid for my cruise in full.

What a shambles RCCL website is, why should I have to pay to phone them and sort their error, they haven't contacted me !!!

I paid final payment 12 June (due 23 June) and had £0.00 balance due, now it shows I owe £56.10 ? Same amount as a purchase I have made, what happens now as it appears I haven't paid for my cruise in full.

What a shambles RCCL website is, why should I have to pay to phone them and sort their error, they haven't contacted me !!!

If you have a printed invoice from RC showing payment in full (zero balance), I'd not worry about it, and make sure you have that when you check-in.

I'm still waiting to hear of the "glitch" that goes in favor of many customers..

Not that I believe it has happened but I believe most would keep quiet if it happened.

However, there is one that I know of.

Those that take the TP from Seattle to Sydney get an extra day credited when they cross the international date line. Those of us that came the other direction were shorted a day and had to call to get credit for it.

This glitch has been going on for several months now. I had to deal with it when my TA sent us our final payment invoice and it included a beverage package we already paid for.

Some people here have reported they've had their cruise cancelled due to this glitch, so don't blow it off.

Give them a call to make sure

Received the invoice as well that said I owed $700 more than what I paid recently. They assure me it's a system glitch and I don't owe $700 more. Apparently the pre-purchased drink packages, internet and dinners were being added to the total unpaid even though they were paid already. IT is working on the glitch and hoping for a resolve soon.

Sure hope they fix it. My sister decided to call and pay off her cruise just now. Instead of the email showing zero balance, they sent invoice showing she owes $85.96. Oh my!!!

If it is not one thing it is another. To add to the mountain of issues I am having with the IT department and not being able to access my cruises, etc, I am having the same problem. Paid off 2 cruises and now showing a balance for the amount of the bev pkgs I purchased. Called and they agree I owe nothing, so have escalated it to get me an invoice that shows PIF. Will believe it when I see it. There are so many issues with Royal's sites right now, I don't think they know where to start.