DRINK PACKAGE ON THE Anthem

my december cruise was available virtually right away in FEB when i booked, but you must check every day cause things are on sale at irregular intervals

also i learned the hard way, if you like the price, get it. it was 11.99 for internet now its 14.39

• 2 weeks later...

Cruising on the Anthem in Jan 18.I used a USAA TA, tried ordering drink and dining packages and could not.I called and was told that on line purchases for booz and dining will be available at 3 months prior to departure.

Cruising on the Anthem in Jan 18.I used a USAA TA, tried ordering drink and dining packages and could not.I called and was told that on line purchases for booz and dining will be available at 3 months prior to departure.

i just booked a trip for end of november and everything is already up on planner. however my december trip had no dining available yet

moral of the story: you just have to check every day. MTD is already booked for the november trip. not that i really could figure out when i wanted to eat but to not have the option kind of stinks. i'm just hoping theres X percent of reservations held for on board passengers

We sail on Anthem over Christmas, and the drink packages have been available for quite a while. So are some dinner choices, like BOGO, and the internet packages, but I can't book MTD yet.

• 4 months later...

I bought the package this time for the first time and just wondering what's the cut off price for drinks to be included? In looking at menus it seems like $13 would be the magic number.

With the 25% off pre-cruise price and the ability to use my $150 onboard credit to bring the price down, I decided to give it a go because the price works out to about what I spent going pay as a went last cruise... plus I plan to drink more bottled water and specialty coffees now.

I bought the package this time for the first time and just wondering what's the cut off price for drinks to be included? In looking at menus it seems like $13 would be the magic number. ...

Varies by ship/sailing, but the most often quoted number for Anthem has been $13.