Just back from Carnival Triumph - ask any questions you would like

zac226

Did you see any shows?

I did not get to see the main show sadly, but I saw several of the smaller shows, I saw the comedians, (the cowboy , and Will ) I saw several of the bands and entertainers that played around the ship

what I do have is sit down interviews with all of the above. here is one from one of the entertainers: Liza and Lucas

xCBxJU2U-tc

Seems like the brunch is the same on all the cruises

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

that would actually make sense since they often have crew move from one ship to another they already know how to make all the dishes, the waiters are familiar with the dishes and the ingredients can be bulk purchased for them all

How was the condition and cleanliness of the ship? The last few reviews I have read seemed to indicate it was looking a bit run down and dirty. I take those reviews with a grain of salt, would like to read what you thought of it. Thinking of booking the same itinerary in December.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO Saint Greg: What was the condition of the ship? Have been on three really good cruises on the Triumph. Celebrated our tenth and twentieth anniversary's on this ship. It is our favorite.

it was in nice condition nice and clean, no issues. only one oddity I noticed, the tasting bar offered a taste of the steakhouse, yet there wasn't a steakhouse on board :) someones idea of a joke?

Two (or three) questions:

1)Is Leigh the cruise director and how was he? I had him on RCCL and he was good back then...

2) Is there an Asian/Filipino band onboard? They are ALWAYS fantastic in my opinion...

thinking about booking out of NO but cant decide between the Triumph and the Dream.

Thanks in advance!

1)Is Leigh the cruise director and how was he? I had him on RCCL and he was good back then...

2) Is there an Asian/Filipino band onboard? They are ALWAYS fantastic in my opinion...

thinking about booking out of NO but cant decide between the Triumph and the Dream.

Thanks in advance!

Easy. If you want a 7-day cruise, Dream. If you want a 5-day cruise, Triumph. If you can do either, 7-day. :D

May be a silly question, but was the ship very crowded? We are traveling on April 29th. Was there a lot of kids? Thank you so much for answering questions.

hi im glad to help, the ship sailed full but ever really felt crowded at all, ever really saw a crush and was expecting more kids than we saw. TIP when you eat at the lido market buffet head upstairs, not many people even noticed there was an upstairs and as the ground floor was tight on seating the upstairs was wide open. they even have their own drinks station up there

thinking about booking out of NO but can't decide between the Triumph and the Dream.

Thanks in advance!

1: Jess from the US is the current cruise director on board and will be until September here is the interview we did with her:

YIUEvXOEEHs

2: Is there an Asian/Filipino band onboard? They are ALWAYS fantastic in my opinion...

YES and I have plenty of video of them, I will post that here soon

the triumph is a much smaller ship so there are less attractions to do but the crew works super hard to be more interactive and fun

it was in nice condition nice and clean, no issues. only one oddity I noticed, the tasting bar offered a taste of the steakhouse, yet there wasn't a steakhouse on board :) someones idea of a joke?

Ehhh, maybe not. There are steakhouse options available (for an added fee) on the MDR menus on all ships, including Triumph.

In case you also want to take a peek behind the scenes on the galley, here is an interview I did while on board last week when I got to tour they galley and talk with the head chef about his creations.

AhZT8OaMRmw

feel free to ask me any questions, but remember I am still a newbie cruiser with just a red card so I may not know the answer ( this was my 2nd ever cruise)

Ehhh, maybe not. There are steakhouse options available (for an added fee) on the MDR menus on all ships, including Triumph.

aaah good point, see, you guys know so much more than me. I was wondering why they had "tastes from the steakhouse"

aaah good point, see, you guys know so much more than me. I was wondering why they had "tastes from the steakhouse"

The Taste Bars often DO feature items and eateries that aren't on that ship. "Touring the fleet" or some such and yeah, it seemed like a waste of public space. And a bit of a cruel joke.

Now, if they'd had steakhouse selections when I happened by the Taste Bar (they haven't yet), I might have been tempted to upgrade my steak in the MDR. :)

The Taste Bars often DO feature items and eateries that aren't on that ship. "Touring the fleet" or some such and yeah, it seemed like a waste of public space. And a bit of a cruel joke.

Now, if they'd had steakhouse selections when I happened by the Taste Bar (they haven't yet), I might have been tempted to upgrade my steak in the MDR. :)

sadly they never offered a taste of actual steak, just an appetizer thing :(