Carnival HORIZON Havana Cabin area

Coolhand

Well they don't have it on Vista, so I don't think they will on Horizon. But that's just a guess.

What ?

Havana Bar does have light Cuban fare available for lunch. Cuban sandwiches, Empanadas, maybe a few other things. We ate there several times when we were on Vista in the Med, in a Havana cabin.

You don't need to have a Havana cabin to get to the Havana Bar or to eat there. You do need it to get to the Havana Pool area.

What ?

Havana Bar does have light Cuban fare available for lunch. Cuban sandwiches, Empanadas, maybe a few other things. We ate there several times when we were on Vista in the Med, in a Havana cabin.

You don't need to have a Havana cabin to get to the Havana Bar or to eat there. You do need it to get to the Havana Pool area.

I believe they did away with that once it came to Miami. Never saw any food there a month ago. I had a Havana Extended Aft Balcony. No mention of it in the Fun Times, either.

Although the Havana Bar did not have any food (there was morning coffee, though), the Ocean Plaza is right there and there was a small breakfast buffet and lunch buffet there daily. It was nice being right there at the end of the Havana Cabanas!

I really enjoyed breakfast there last year and was looking forward to it in June.

We are getting off today, our Cabana was the first around the corner and we went there every

Morning for coffee. Sorry the food items are no longer.

Sent from my iPhone

I believe they did away with that once it came to Miami. Never saw any food there a month ago. I had a Havana Extended Aft Balcony. No mention of it in the Fun Times, either.

Well then, no more food in Havana sucks...

7pm instead of 5pm for the pool is good though.

We are getting off today, our Cabana was the first around the corner and we went there every

Morning for coffee. Sorry the food items are no longer.

Sent from my iPhone

We are in 5237 in June. At least it is a short walk to the coffee.

It is, absolutely loved this area. They hit a home run with it. I will be posting a review starting during the week.

Sent from my iPhone

We thought the area was amazing last year and look forward to staying in one of the rooms. Since we have done the itinerary so many times before this trip is all about Havana.

Can't wait to read your review!