cabin meant 4

jcool

Ehpride

Thanks for your help. The reason I ask because the cabin I want they only have two cabin and they are on the floor I want. They do not have the cabin I want on other floors and they are cabin for 4

Any combination of 4 passengers is acceptable. Does not matter whether family, friends or combination of same.

Only if it is a family of 4? Does this mean it won't happen if 4 friends want to share a cabin. That doesn't seem right.

There is a chance your cabin would be changed, but it is slim. Several times I have had a cabin for 3 or 4 with only two in it and have never been changed. During high season, you won't even be allowed to book a cabin unless you fill the berths in that cabin.

Many times they won't let you book the cabin to begin with if you don't book it with full occupancy. For example, if it's a quad cabin they won't let you book it for only 2 or 3. Not always, but many times.

they will online. just not if your calling directly

I typically book a cabin for 3 with 2 people because one person may decide to join us later. She's always been added before we were moved until last time when we got an upsell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they will online. just not if your calling directly

This may or may not be true. I know I tried last year to book a PT for 4 with 3 guests after my daughter found out she would be deployed during the time of the cruise. It would not allow me to complete the booking online. I called my PVP to find out why, and that's when I found out summer is high season and we had to fill the cabin. Decided to go with an OV for 3 as it was my son's graduation cruise.

I typically book a cabin for 3 with 2 people because one person may decide to join us later. She's always been added.

Do not count on this always happening or being available. Just because a cabin can accommodate 3 or 4 does not mean that you can add a last minute person.....it will depend on total ship sailing capacity.

Do not count on this always happening or being available. Just because a cabin can accommodate 3 or 4 does not mean that you can add a last minute person.....it will depend on total ship sailing capacity.

Yes, I am aware. We book more than a year out and if the third person does decide to join, we know fairly early on as well. This time, we booked a cabin for 2 because we knew she wouldn't be coming. If she does decide to come, it'll have to be with a roommate because we're not moving :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On that note, we added someone to our cabin, (had three, will now have four), and I offered to keep the cabin with three beds since my daughter will be in a crib anyway. That was a no go. We got switched. Not a huge deal, but, I liked the placement of our other room better. :(

On that note, we added someone to our cabin, (had three, will now have four), and I offered to keep the cabin with three beds since my daughter will be in a crib anyway. That was a no go. We got switched. Not a huge deal, but, I liked the placement of our other room better. :(

Only on ships built before 2000 can you bring in a crib, trundle or rollaway.

Can't be done on any ship if it goes over lifeboat capacity.

Only on ships built before 2000 can you bring in a crib, trundle or rollaway.

Can't be done on any ship if it goes over lifeboat capacity.

I totally get why. It just bummed me out. ;) And they're providing the pack n play, so they know she's sleeping in it.

Yes, they can bump you if you have a cabin meant for four, and have less than four in the room. I had a cabin for two last summer, and added another person several weeks before the cruise sailing date. My preferred location and floor had one room that was meant for four (two twins, sofa and Pullman). I never stayed in a cabin where someone slept on the sofa, and wanted the pullman. Needless to say, we never see the pullman, and could have gotten away with just the sofa in the room. We didn't get bumped, but were informed at booking that there was a chance, although slim since sailing was a few weeks away. Also, as a note, we were able to get a BL by adding the third person.

Easter break, booked a guarantee balcony on Fascination. We were only 3 persons and received a 4 person cabin. Yuck. wish were bumped to a three person cabin. Yes, they had those, our traveling companions had a 3 person. Check my signature for a picture of a 4 person cabin. the TV placement is awful.