Meet & GReet

irismike

There is no sign up for the M & G with NCL before the cruise. You just sign up on your roll call. Someone from your roll call will organize with the ship for a meeting time & place. At the M & G on the ship there will be a sign up sheet there and the ship keeps that information. This is different from some of the other cruise lines do it.

Hope that helps

Rochelle

We signed up for the M&G with CC but how do we sign up with NCL? Thanks. Iris

Check your roll call here on cc. If one has not been arranged then see if there is interest amongst your fellow cruisers and arrange one.

Edited by Karysa

If you're asking if you need to sign up with NCL for the Meet and Greet, that is not necessary. Someone from your roll call will contact the ship with the number of people at some point and get a meeting area and time.

If you are asking about the official registration with NCL by which you get your boarding passes and can book tours, etc, go to the NCL website and look in the upper right area for "My NCL". Click there and complete the registration process.

There is no sign up for the M & G with NCL before the cruise. You just sign up on your roll call. Someone from your roll call will organize with the ship for a meeting time & place. At the M & G on the ship there will be a sign up sheet there and the ship keeps that information. This is different from some of the other cruise lines do it.

Hope that helps

Rochelle

Just out of pure curiosity.... Why do they keep the sign up sheet? And who aboard does that info go to?

Just out of pure curiosity.... Why do they keep the sign up sheet? And who aboard does that info go to?

The sign up sheet is kept by the Hotel staff and forwarded to Corporate. It is a way of tracking the actually number of people who attend M&G's as opposed to the number the M&G Coordinator says will attend. Example: if the Coordinator says 60 will attend and only 40 show up then food will be wasted. It makes planning these events better if they have an average number so things can be properly prepared by the Restaurant Manager and the Food and Beverage Director. Numbers count always.

The sign up sheet is kept by the Hotel staff and forwarded to Corporate. It is a way of tracking the actually number of people who attend M&G's as opposed to the number the M&G Coordinator says will attend. Example: if the Coordinator says 60 will attend and only 40 show up then food will be wasted. It makes planning these events better if they have an average number so things can be properly prepared by the Restaurant Manager and the Food and Beverage Director. Numbers count always.

Good question and good answer!!! I always wondered why they kept the list !

Just because a roll call is started does not guarantee that a meet and greet has been scheduled. Typically someone from the rollcall will volunteer to head up the meet and greet and then they will in turn notify NCL to get the ball rolling.

Usually that person will initiate a sign-up an in turn keep all on that thread apprised of who and how many have signed up for the meet and greet.

I have attended two meet and greets both of which I headed up; emy next cruise I will be a guest and that will be nice for change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because a roll call is started does not guarantee that a meet and greet has been scheduled. Typically someone from the rollcall will volunteer to head up the meet and greet and then they will in turn notify NCL to get the ball rolling.

Usually that person will initiate a sign-up an in turn keep all on that thread apprised of who and how many have signed up for the meet and greet.

I have attended two meet and greets both of which I headed up; emy next cruise I will be a guest and that will be nice for change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have headed up a couple of M&G's and I do not want to handle for awhile.

I love~~Meet and Greet and also the cabin crawl~~that is so much fun to see the other cabins! I hope we have a cabin crawl on my October 27th cruise~~I know we have a Meet and Greet already!:)

If you want to do a cabin crawl, why not volunteer to do it! That's what we did on our roll call....one couple was in charge just for the M&G and everything else we did were suggestions done by the person suggesting that activity.

If you don't get it started, it most likely will not get done.

Thank you for the answer. I just couldn't understand why they would want that info :)