Deluxe Drink Package - Daily

KDance

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a deluxe drinks package for one day. Let's say I decide to go all out on the coffee and beer on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (for example) :) Can I buy the package for 1 day ? If so is there an increased cost?

Thank you!

K

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a deluxe drinks package for one day. Let's say I decide to go all out on the coffee and beer on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (for example) :) Can I buy the package for 1 day ? If so is there an increased cost?

Thank you!

K

Not possible.

You do not have to purchase it for the entire cruise but once purchased it must be purchased for all the remaining days in the cruise. There must still be 3 or 4 days remaining in the cruise.

Not possible.

You do not have to purchase it for the entire cruise but once purchased it must be purchased for all the remaining days in the cruise. There must still be 3 or 4 days remaining in the cruise.

Thank you :)

Harmony was offering the drink cards on day 4 and we noticed a beer card on day 5. I don't recall the drink card price but the beer card was $50 for 10.

Gregg

Thanks for this info, first time I've heard of a beer card on a US based cruise.

Thanks for this info, first time I've heard of a beer card on a US based cruise.
I'm assuming it's a card but the offer we saw wasn't that explicit. I'll check next time I'm in the pub.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just got the email for 30% off for our December sailing. Question about the Deluxe Beverage & Voom package... does it include the soda cup? If so, and I'm doing the math correctly, after I back out the a la carte prices for the soda package and Voom (which we always purchase), the drink package is costing me just under $500 for a 12 night sailing... that doesn't seem so bad?

It's DD's first 21+ cruise, so I thought it would be a fun perk. Fun way for her to try drinks that she might not otherwise order, if she had to pay for each drink...

Just got the email for 30% off for our December sailing. Question about the Deluxe Beverage & Voom package... does it include the soda cup? If so, and I'm doing the math correctly, after I back out the a la carte prices for the soda package and Voom (which we always purchase), the drink package is costing me just under $500 for a 12 night sailing... that doesn't seem so bad?

It's DD's first 21+ cruise, so I thought it would be a fun perk. Fun way for her to try drinks that she might not otherwise order, if she had to pay for each drink...

The soda cup is included with all unlimited beverage packages.

my cruise on oasis on dec 17 of this year. got an email about this huge 30% off drink sale, went into cruise planner and not a single cent cheaper than it has been without the sale yet it says "your discounted price" at $55. a few months ago it was actually on sale for 30% off. aggravating

my cruise on oasis on dec 17 of this year. got an email about this huge 30% off drink sale, went into cruise planner and not a single cent cheaper than it has been without the sale yet it says "your discounted price" at $55. a few months ago it was actually on sale for 30% off. aggravating
Are you sure you're not looking at the drink/Voom package. That price sounds like the price for the 30% of the Voom and drink combined package.

Are you sure you're not looking at the drink/Voom package. That price sounds like the price for the 30% of the Voom and drink combined package.

Im sure:

deluxe drink package- $55

Deluxe drink package and 1 device voom-$59

Deluxe drink package and ultimate dining package- $75

Im sure:

Ok. Sounds high unless it includes gratuities then it's no so bad but not great for a sale either.

Im sure:

That's the same pricing for our October 8th Oasis. The Deluxe had been down to $46 back during the summer then jumped to $55 and is staying there.

It appears pricing is doing nothing but going up. I would suggest if you see it for under $50 to buy it and cancel and repurchase if it goes lower. Otherwise, you will be crying (like me) "why didn't I".

Harmony was offering the drink cards on day 4 and we noticed a beer card on day 5. I don't recall the drink card price but the beer card was $50 for 10.

Gregg

Drink card was $79. I'll check on the beer package.20fda47dc2ad0ef55b9830d0e722af30.jpg