Special dining request

mintsugarcube

Hello fellow cruisers!

We have a special request for dining (need booth near entrance due to disability). I realize that we could wait until we get on the ship to ask, but I'd rather ask ahead of time so that one could hopefully be reserved for us.

Who would you suggest I contact?

Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow cruisers!

We have a special request for dining (need booth near entrance due to disability). I realize that we could wait until we get on the ship to ask, but I'd rather ask ahead of time so that one could hopefully be reserved for us.

Who would you suggest I contact?

Thanks in advance!

You can email the maitre d' or show up for the maitre d's hours on the first day. You don't say if you have fixed dining or YTD. With YTD, you don't need to do anything, just make your request as you check into the dining room.

You can email the maitre d' or show up for the maitre d's hours on the first day. You don't say if you have fixed dining or YTD. With YTD, you don't need to do anything, just make your request as you check into the dining room.

How would I email the maitre d'? It's for the Pride. We have early dining.

You can email the maître d in advance and ask, but the maître d's are not required by Carnival to respond to passenger email requests. So that may or may not help you. On embarkation day, maître d contact times are listed in Fun Times, and you can simply show up during the time and at the place they specify and ask the maître d. As Schoifmom mentioned, if you have Anytime Dining, all you need to do is ask when you check in with the hostess at the dining room door. Special requests may take longer to be seated at ATD depending on how busy they are at that moment.

Just email the maitre'd. If Ken Byrne is still there, he will send a reply. He is the senior maitre'd on Carnival, and Pride is his favorite ship. He is usually on her, unless he is bringing out a new ship. EM