Best all-inclusive beach resort in Cozumel?

Bamaconor

Want a small crowd (limited to 100) appetizer, lunch and dessert along with open bar and lounge chairs under individual palapas then Nachi Cocum is the place to go.

Want a big crowd, tons to do, chairs close to each other then Mr.Sancho's is the place.

Playa Mia is nice for kids, lots of paddle boats, kayaks, etc and the drinks are good.

We've been to all of them, but Nachi has been our choice for the past 6 cruises.

Edited by BallFour4

Easily Mr Sanchos. Nacchi ok if you want great service with the excitement of watching grass grow. Sanchos also had great service, very nice swim up bar, and excellent food with a much more upbeat atmosphere. So it's a personal choice between laid back or not so laid back :)

Want a small crowd (limited to 100) appetizer, lunch and dessert along with open bar and lounge chairs under individual palapas then Nachi Cocum is the place to go.

Want a big crowd, tons to do, chairs close to each other then Mr.Sancho's is the place.

Playa Mia is nice for kids, lots of paddle boats, kayaks, etc and the drinks are good.

We've been to all of them, but Nachi has been our choice for the past 6 cruises.

A good summary of the three locations. My wife and I enjoy Nachi Cocom, someone with kids or wanting more things to do would enjoy the other locations. We will hit Nachi on our upcoming cruise, and I plan on taking the snorkeling excursion they offer. Loved the food :D

Another thing to consider is how many other ships are in port that day. When we were at Cozumel last March, there were 6 other ships in port - over 20,000 passengers. That's why we chose Nachi, becuase of their 100 person daily limit. Only about 70 were there when we were, wasn't crowded at all.

My wife and I are sailing on the Dream leaving on 9/27/15. What is the best all-inclusive beach resort? Mr. Sanchos? Nacho Cocom? Playa Mia? Another? :confused:

I have been to all three. For the best food buffet style, I would choose Mister Sancho's. For the most quiet, Nachi Cocom. If you are bringing kids, Playa Mia.

You can make a reservation for Mister Sancho's from their web site. You do need to reserve Nachi Cocom in advance because they limit the number of guests per day.

Edited by djacobson

I agree with everyone else. If it's just adults, I'd go to Nachi. We've been there at least 5 times and always have enjoyed it.

Here are some pictures, just to see if it's something you might enjoy.

This is the pool with swim-up bar. Under the palapa is where lunch is served.

NachiCocom2.jpg

This is the other end of the pool. The tops of the palapas you see are right on the beach.

NachiCocom.jpg

Good food!

NachosatNachi.jpg

Edited by KenMo

Our lunch at Nachi Cocom. DW had the chicken fajita, I had the ribs. Nice sauce on the ribs, sweet and spicy. Our server brought it out to us so we could eat there on the beach. The pico de gallo is made fresh and was excellent....

P1000443_zpshxawfrp2.jpg

Ive been to Nachi back in April and the wife and I weren't impressed with the water or the food, just from my personal experience. It wasn't crowded which was a plus though.

Nachi or any other of the beach clubs can control the water. We have been there when the water was calm and crystal clear and like our last visit the water was all churned up from a storm they had the day before and the beach covered in seaweed.

We made the best of it and hung out in the pool with the swim up bar, made some friends and went back to the ship feeling good.:)

Bill

Mr Sancho's for us! we LOVE it! every time we go to cozumel, we reserve our spot with them! this past trip, it was a "girls excursion" while our husbands went deep sea fishing. it was great! massages on the beach (amazing massages for the price!!), flowing drinks, amazing food. it was their first time to go and they were greatly impressed with it!

If sailing the Carnival Dream, I recommend La Casa en la Playa in Cozumel. You will need to reserve through Carnival. The limit the amount of guests to 12 and it's an amazing experience. It's a small beach house with a staff of about 10. Fresh food, amazing drinks, beautiful views. Great snorkeling, too.

93b34be4bf9b14c13c3beff1647d44b6.jpg5367b28926cdcc5d5a582cb484546090.jpg