Stanley the Stowaway Bear

ckb104

On our May 6th Alaska cruise, Stanley, the Princess bear, was released. Apparently, in each region, he will have a different outfit and you will be able to buy the outfit alone on future cruises. Has anyone else seen him? I would love to see what some of the other outfits are.

0508171027b-1.jpg.232eb7ed8bdef69f62a7b021bd98b4e3.jpg

On our May 6th Alaska cruise, Stanley, the Princess bear, was released. Apparently, in each region, he will have a different outfit and you will be able to buy the outfit alone on future cruises. Has anyone else seen him? I would love to see what some of the other outfits are.

[ATTACH]408874[/ATTACH]

Can I get Stanley a Tuxedo for formal nights? :D

Tony

My 1st souvenir purchase in October 2018 is settled! Stanley the Stowaway Bear will find a new home with me. Hope the outfits from other regions are carried in 1 of the onboard shops so he could have his own special wardrobe!

Yes I'm a Teddy Bear Lover and proud of it!

• Like 1

[ATTACH]408874[/ATTACH]

How much did he cost?

Do you take that thing on each cruise with you?

My wife has a bunch of American Girl dolls as do each of my two granddaughters. She brings one with her on every cruise we go on. It's funny because there have been times when our steward will put her under the covers when making up our cabin for the evening as if putting her to bed. One time our steward made a towel animal and had the doll with her arms around it. :)

I can see my wife wanting one of these teddy bears.

My 1st souvenir purchase in October 2018 is settled! Stanley the Stowaway Bear will find a new home with me. Hope the outfits from other regions are carried in 1 of the onboard shops so he could have his own special wardrobe!

Yes I'm a Teddy Bear Lover and proud of it!

Me, too! I can't wait to get Stanley more outfits. On our cruise, my Mom and I bought a pin from each port to pin onto his hat.

[ATTACH]408874[/ATTACH]

So adorable I want one $ do you recall what he cost?

Do you take that thing on each cruise with you?

I don't think I would, just because he's too big. But, I like the idea of getting him a new outfit and pins for his hat.

Why on earth would anyone what to buy a teddy bear and then purchase different outfits for it.

Strange. But then again I suppose I have some habits that people might label strange also.

To each his own.

Totally! Maybe that will be what a grandparent buys their grandchild from each trip as a souvenir, the bear and then an outfit from each destination... For some kids I'm sure that would be funner (yes I use that as a real word LOL) than a crappy t-shirt that says Grand Cayman hahaha....

Totally to each their own! and to the marketing geniuses at Princess that recognize people will spend their $$ on this ;p!

How much did he cost?

Kristy,

If you go to the Princess web site and their gift shop section, you will find Stanley the Bear available for $24.95. No other outfits are offered online at this time.

Sali

Why on earth would anyone what to buy a teddy bear and then purchase different outfits for it.

Strange. But then again I suppose I have some habits that people might label strange also.

To each his own.

I purchase them for my granddaughters they love Stanley the Princess bear. Now the girl want to get them White & Black Tuxedos. So they can take them to the MDR on formal nights.

Tony

On our cruise they also offered a free Alaska magnet or keychain if you bought a bear. Plus the Elite discount, of course.

It's a very cute bear, sure, but why are his ears sticking out of the hat? The ear flaps are supposed to cover the ears… I know, why bother asking, when he's only wearing a hat and a scarf, and nothing else. Here's hoping no one on board follows his example on your next Alaska cruise :eek: