Photos of new Beach Bungalows at Labadee

Poohb

Hi does anyone know anything about the new cabanas in Columbus Cove, is it like Nellies where anyone can have access to the beach area and is it close to one of the buffets?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Annefran

Hi Annefran! We will be stopping at Labadee in November. We're not getting a bungalow then but we will be checking out the area. Columbus Cove does have it's own BBQ area.

Hey how are you? Great will be looking for your photos and update. I am on Allure in November but we don't make a stop there. I'm not going until April next year. Have fun!

So is this now a private area or is it open to anyone. The loungers look like they are for anyone who goes over to Columbus Cove. Columbus Cove is really nice and I'm not happy with them putting in these bungalows. Should have left it unspoiled like it was. Sorry but this is just another money making gimmick

Edited by psupa

Hi Annefran! We will be stopping at Labadee in November. We're not getting a bungalow then but we will be checking out the area. Columbus Cove does have it's own BBQ area.

Hey Poohb.... We are on the same cruise and have purchased one of these, one reason being elderly parents and two, me still recovering from surgery. You are more then welcome to stop by and check ours out when we are in Labadee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Poohb.... We are on the same cruise and have purchased one of these, one reason being elderly parents and two, me still recovering from surgery. You are more then welcome to stop by and check ours out when we are in Labadee.

Fabulous! Please email me so we can meet up on the November cruise.

ghunter0 (that's a zero) AT snet dot net Thanks

From last month...

e85bd9b786143f03f59f27d2c8b5b03c.jpg837b1e291b4e06c3b08b872f891c45a8.jpg

One pic is from the water. Loungers are for the bungalows only. You can see the bungalows behind the loungers, they look exactly like ghe promo shots up close. The other pic is from the bungalows looking at the water.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app

Wow looks gorgeous and think I'll be doing one of these for next April on Navigator. Glad to hear the buffets are close by too. Cannot wait to hear more about it after your cruise Pooh

We always go to Columbus Cove and look for a spot under a tree to set up our lounge chairs (or those men who follow you around do it). But looking at these photos, if the lounge chairs are only for the cabanas, is there any area left for non-cabana people to rest and set up lounge chairs?

We always go to Columbus Cove and look for a spot under a tree to set up our lounge chairs (or those men who follow you around do it). But looking at these photos, if the lounge chairs are only for the cabanas, is there any area left for non-cabana people to rest and set up lounge chairs?

Same with us. I'm annoyed but I caved and got one of the bungalows for 6 of us for our December cruise. It will be interesting to see how Labadee held up through the storm.

For those wondering about Columbus Cove, the new bungalows are all the way at the end of the beach (by the little pier and the security guys), and the reserved loungers are only the ones right in front of the bungalows.

There are still PLENTY of available loungers on the rest of the beach for the unwashed masses to use. The new bungalow area probably isn't even 10% of the total Columbus Cove area.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have some more recent pictures of the Beach Bungalows? We have one booked for our February cruise!!

Also, do we check in like we have a cabana or do we go to Columbus Cove and find the bungalows?

Yes would love new photos too. We are booked in April. I know that these are located pass Nellies beach and the open market. Want to totally avoid the market. Is it better to take the people tram or the ferry from the pier?