ncl star restaurants

kitkat343

This may seem odd, but I am quite odd. The Chinese restaurant is not very popular (Ginza) and the service is quite slow. For that reason, I really enjoy it! It's a great place to eat AND relax. It is also part of the sushi bar, so you can order that a la carte if you like. AND there is a terrific Sake bar.

I also love Le Bistro, and especially the tables outside the main room, in the wine cellar. Have fun!

This may seem odd, but I am quite odd. The Chinese restaurant is not very popular (Ginza) and the service is quite slow. For that reason, I really enjoy it! It's a great place to eat AND relax. It is also part of the sushi bar, so you can order that a la carte if you like. AND there is a terrific Sake bar.

I also love Le Bistro, and especially the tables outside the main room, in the wine cellar. Have fun!

We had a couple of great meals in the Ginza restaurant on our 2012 cruise and loved it.

We liked the service SO much in Ginza on our June Baltic cruise that we went there twice. It was not crowded at all, we had the live band playing down stairs so some nice music, and they treated us very, very well - going overboard (so to speak) for our toddler. We are vegetarian and the chef actually came out and talked us through a tofu dish he would make for us. Very good service.

Le Bistro was our absolute favourite. Ate there four times on b2b cruises with our Platinum perks and then ate there again, paying for it ourselves. Great food and outstanding service.

We also liked La Cucina. Pizza is one of the courses and we ordered ours to go since there was so much other food. We ate it later that night in our cabin while watching a movie on tv.

Le Bistro and Cagney's.

As for the MDR, we prefer Versailles at the back of the ship - a beautiful restaurant and doesn't seem as noisy as Aqua, even though it is much bigger. (The high ceilings in Versailles might have something to do with it.)

What you are going to find is that every restaurant has its fan...every restaurant is someone's favorite.

If you were to ask the Chef in each restaurant which restaurant was the best on the ship, what would you think his answer would be? :rolleyes:

Consider everything that is offered (you'd be foolish not to) and make the decision based on YOUR wants/needs/likes/desires/tastes.

This is YOUR vacation. YOU should eat in the place that serves what YOU like and that makes YOU happy. Don't let others make your decision based on their personal opinions.

We ate in Ginza and really enjoyed it, I asked for a dish to be extra spicy, and it made my eyes water it was so good. We were offered more appetisers than we could eat, and there wasn't room for dessert, but had some anyway, if we had asked for more it would have come. Don't forget the green tea at the end.

John and Joan