Labadee Beaches

Klstaack

if i log into my account and go to shore excursions and don't see the cabana's pop up that means they are all already booked? If so I guess ill check with shore excursions desk when I get on. it would be nice to have with the baby.

You can't book cabanas online anymore. You shouldn't have a problem getting one when you get onboard.

oh! well thank you. im totally new to RCCL and feel like a complete idiot. haha. I'm the family vacation planner and now im back to stalk CC and ask ridiculous questions because I know nothing and I don't find RCCL's site too helpful.

ETA: how strict are they on the 6 person thing?

Edited by tracy12502

oh! well thank you. im totally new to RCCL and feel like a complete idiot. haha. I'm the family vacation planner and now im back to stalk CC and ask ridiculous questions because I know nothing and I don't find RCCL's site too helpful.

You need wristbands and they only give 6 wristbands.

We had 7 in our group. 4 adults and 3 teens. We offered to get 2 cabanas, but they allowed us to get just one. This was on Barefoot Beach. Reservation was done through concierge, not sure if that made the difference or not.

We had over-the-water cabana 6 on BB in March. We shared the ladder into the water with 5. The cabanas are lovely; ceiling fan, electric outlets and comfortable seating. We had a cooler with 6 large bottles of Evian, nice floating mats and the upgraded buffet. Labadee has turned into my favorite beach day port. It's just beautiful there. When I'm done with work I'll try to post some pictures - I took quite a few. Even though it will just be my husband and I in September, I'm still going to splurge and get a cabana on BB. We don't do other excursions, and he wasn't with me in March to experience one, and I know he'll enjoy it.

We sail again in about 4 months. I can't wait to go back to Labadee!

We had over-the-water cabana 6 on BB in March. We shared the ladder into the water with 5. The cabanas are lovely; ceiling fan, electric outlets and comfortable seating. We had a cooler with 6 large bottles of Evian, nice floating mats and the upgraded buffet. Labadee has turned into my favorite beach day port. It's just beautiful there. When I'm done with work I'll try to post some pictures - I took quite a few. Even though it will just be my husband and I in September, I'm still going to splurge and get a cabana on BB. We don't do other excursions, and he wasn't with me in March to experience one, and I know he'll enjoy it.

We sail again in about 4 months. I can't wait to go back to Labadee!

Cant wait to see you pics.. We also cruise in Sept and I hope I can get a cabana on BB beach when I board.

So the cabana is $255 for the day and includes? Also, how do you reserve one?

Barefoot Beach cabanas are reserved through the Concierge. Nellie's Beach cabanas are reserved via the Shore Excursions desk.

What's the difference? Sorry, I've only been their once and we just got off the boat and went to the beach so I have tons of questions.

Barefoot Beach cabanas are restricted to suite guests and Pinnacle C&A members. Nellie's Beach cabanas can be reserved by all guests.

Am I reading the map correctly that we can jump off the ship and catch the tram at the dragons area and take it over to Columbus beach? Is there a lunch spot at Columbus beach as well?

I'm curious about this as well. Also, are chairs and shade available and Columbus beach?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been to Labadee, I need a scotter to get around, do they have paved paths, or is it all sand. Does anyone know if they have handicaped beach wheelchairs.

I have never been to Labadee, I need a scotter to get around, do they have paved paths, or is it all sand. Does anyone know if they have handicaped beach wheelchairs.

They have paved paths to mostly everywhere and they have a few of the beach wheelchairs.

• 1 month later...

We will be looking for a beach where we can get some sun, but also plenty of shade. Which is the best beach for us? We will also want calm, clear water.

I´m not interested in the clam shells because when we´ve used them in the past they get quite stuffy. Do they have a place where you can rent umbrellas for shade?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...