Do P&O cruises count towards Elite?

passy

I'm cruising with princess in 3 weeks with a friend, I have 3 cruise credits so am ruby, yet my friend who has only sailed once with princess is platinum! She has done lots of cruises with P&O - is that why??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm cruising with princess in 3 weeks with a friend, I have 3 cruise credits so am ruby, yet my friend who has only sailed once with princess is platinum!

She has done lots of cruises with P&O - is that why??

Yes it is. :D

Tony

• 1 month later...
Can someone let me know how to "link" the P&O booking to princess? They're from 2 separate companies and separate bookings, how can they relate?

:confused:

Carnival Corp. owns both companies. Either Princess purchased P&O and allowed the transfer or Carnival bought both and did it. Not sure which.

Someone will chime in with the history.:rolleyes:

Can someone let me know how to "link" the P&O booking to princess? They're from 2 separate companies and separate bookings, how can they relate?

When signed in to your Princess Captain's Circle account to view your cruise history there is contact information to coordinate how to link them.

Your total Princess Credits and total Princess Days may include cruises with P&O Australia or P&O UK. Please refer to your Membership Benefits Guide or contact the Captain’s Circle Desk if you have questions regarding your cruise history, please contact 1-800-PRINCESS or email captainscircle@princesscruises.com

There has been information posted that non-Princess cruise days are no longer used to determine who is invited to the Most Travelled Passengers event. But those days are still valid for Captain's Circle benefits.

Prior to the recent Captain's Circle website changes the procedure was more clearly stated however since eliminating their very helpful FAQs that's no longer available.

Phone up Carnival House in Southampton and get your Portunus, Peninsular or whatever P&O call it now, membership number then ask to speak to Princess Cruises Captains Circle Dept. They should transfer you and sort it out once you tell the Princess people your Princess booking ref and your P&O loyalty membership number. P&O Princess used to be a single company prior to Carnival ownership. Other cruise lines also give yo Princess level status, Sitmar and Ocean Village so make sure these are logged in too if appropriate to you.

Regards John

When signed in to your Princess Captain's Circle account to view your cruise history there is contact information to coordinate how to link them.

Your total Princess Credits and total Princess Days may include cruises with P&O Australia or P&O UK. Please refer to your Membership Benefits Guide or contact the Captain’s Circle Desk if you have questions regarding your cruise history, please contact 1-800-PRINCESS or email captainscircle@princesscruises.com

Thanks Astro, I was able to see exactly what you've quoted here following your instruction.

Phone up Carnival House in Southampton and get your Portunus, Peninsular or whatever P&O call it now, membership number then ask to speak to Princess Cruises Captains Circle Dept. They should transfer you and sort it out once you tell the Princess people your Princess booking ref and your P&O loyalty membership number. P&O Princess used to be a single company prior to Carnival ownership. Other cruise lines also give yo Princess level status, Sitmar and Ocean Village so make sure these are logged in too if appropriate to you.

Regards John

Thanks John. I think Carnival House is in UK.