From Louisiana, Thank You Carnival

mame42

As a resident of East Baton Rouge Parish, hard hit by the recent floods, I wish to thank Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Corporation, and Mr. and Mrs. Mickey Arison for their donation of $500,000 to agencies providing flood relief to residents of Louisiana.

As a resident of East Baton Rouge Parish, hard hit by the recent floods, I wish to thank Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Corporation, and Mr. and Mrs. Mickey Arison for their donation of $500,000 to agencies providing flood relief to residents of Louisiana.

Good to hear :)

I am sure it will be put to very good use.

Louisiana sure has been taking the brunt with floods in the last decade. So sad.

Thank you for telling us. Glad to hear that CCL is providing generous aid to so many in difficult situations.

I'll add that our University of New Mexico Disaster Medical Assistance Team has been there over a week now, including my close friend and colleague who is an EMT and Chaplain with our local rural Volunteer Fire Department.... time to pull together! Blessings to all involved! m--

We've been thinking of you during all the flooding. Glad to hear that CCL id helping out.

I had a only a minor roof leak (top floor of building), but my condo building was an island for almost two weeks. My son wanted to come get me, but he could not get from there to here. However, we have many flood refugee families now staying with friends and relatives in the building, often two or three families in a small condo, grateful for a place to stay.