Why is Celebrity not going to Cadillac Mountain on their excursions?

OnTheJourney

Hi,

I just got an email that my upcoming excursion - which included a stop at Cadillac Mountain, is not going to go there. No reason was given, and so I'm just wondering why. I'll probably call them, but thought somebody here might know something about it. It's not just my excursion. I noticed that all of them going to Cadillac Mountain are affected.

Thanks.

Edited by three4rd

Are you on the 9/21 sailing? If so, Oli's Trolley has several tours going out that day - one goes through Acadia NP and includes 3 stops, one of which is at the top of Cadillac Mountain. The other is just Cadillac Mountain by itself which is the one we're doing and then taking the free Island Explorer bus through the park. They have not notified me that they are cancelling it nor is there anything on their web site indicating that they won't be going (other than if the weather is bad which will be the case with any company you go out with). If you think X really has cancelled it on their excursion and you want to go up to the top, I encourage you to book with someone else.

Hope you get it worked out.

Hi,

I just got an email that my upcoming excursion - which included a stop at Cadillac Mountain, is not going to go there. No reason was given, and so I'm just wondering why. I'll probably call them, but thought somebody here might know something about it. It's not just my excursion. I noticed that all of them going to Cadillac Mountain are affected.

Thanks.

When are you going? Looking at the Acadia NP site, there are quite a few road closures and construction projects on the park loop road in Sept and early Oct.