Breeze 8/10-8/16: A death, a lost kid, and a Whole Lotta People....

Elvis finally smiled in the pool....I was gettin worried that he wasn't havin fun! :D

Elvis and I have both been told we suffer from RBF-for men that's Resting Butt Face, for women it's Resting B***h Face. We both look mad all the time. We're not, I promise. We are smiling on the inside???;)

So this was the evening when we heard the dreaded Code Brightstar, to a cabin on deck 10. For those of you who may not know, that means someone is sick or hurt, and you can only hope it isn't serious.

Sadly, I would find out much later in the cruise from Ana Maria, the Manager of Guest Services, that it was....

Ah, foreshadowing.....

But I digress, I can't get out of order with my events, my OCD won't allow it. On to Day 4, Grand Cayman....

I must admit that GC is not one of my personal favorites. I've been there like 8times, I've gone swimming with the the rays, the turtles, the butterflies (they are gone now thanks to a hurricane), I've been to Hell, done the sub and the glass bottom boat, I've done it all.

So we just got off, did some shopping, and got back on the ship. It was the perfect time to have the pool and waterslides ALL TO OURSELVES!!!

SECTION 7: GC

There are tons of things to do, I just think I've done them all. I really do like hell, it's so cheesy it makes me laugh. The butterfly farm was awesome, too bad it was destroyed. And everyone must do the Rays at least once.

For us, we had way more fun having the pool all to ourselves!!

That night we started thinking about those pesky meatballs, and decided to go for some Italian. It's very reasonable, $15 pp for adults, $5 for kids, but my kid orders adult food, so it was $45 total (gotta love that OBC).

They start you out with bruschetta, make sure you use the Olive Oil and Balsamic on the table!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10563214_10152460129968113_1633699677312331137_n.jpg

SECTION 8: Cucina del Capitano (Sp?? I don't speak Italian, sorry):

Good food, kids will like it, and it's only $15 pp (compared to $35 pp in the steakhouse). And you can get a steak right here!!;)

And FYI, even though MY KID doesn't order off the kid's menu, it's only $5 and it has stuff most kids would like such as chicken tenders and mac n cheese. You can usually find that kind of kid's stuff at the buffet, but not on this ship at dinner time. So if you have kids that like kid food, you might have to take them here in a pinch! But there's always pizza, and that's FREE!!

I keep reading about OBC

DId you book ES and get price drops? or did the TA provide it?

Ahhhhh, you jump ahead my friend, my OCD remember. In my case, neither is true, and I still got OBC.....:eek:

How you might ask...stay tuned tomorrow and I will tell you everything!;)

Let's put it this way-it isn't IMPOSSIBLE to get OBC even when you DIDN'T book ES....:cool:

Ooooooooh, mysterious.;)

B.t.w there is nothing to drink, forcing you to buy soda. So if you are on the Breeze, the best thing is, that while 1 is standing in line, the other goes to the Lido to grab some drinks, if you don't want to buy soda. There was not even water. Don't know if it has changed.

There are never free drinks anywhere other than Lido.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk