INFINITY Five stars *****

C 2 C

Just got back from Hawaii 15 day cruise on the Infinity...

Hats off to the Celebrity Line for a fantastic voyage..... Will post a review later but an absolutely wonderful time on a fantastic ship with a superb crew.....

So glad you all are reporting wonderful things from the Infinity. We'll be sailing on her for 14 glorious days from Ensenada to Fort Lauderdale. It's nice to read positive things vs so much negativity that's been posted lately.

Thanks for giving us more to look forward too!!! We're counting down the days!

Happy Cruising All! :)

Michele

Thanks for the great report on the Infinity. We leave on January 17 for a South American cruise on the Infinity. Looking forward to 14 nigiht on the ship and have sailed on the Summit before, so it should be similar.

Vicki

No rumor...

The guys were just lucky enough to get more questions that they could answer than the ladies...

ten days of intense competition that most enjoyed...

This cruise had lots of activities for trivia buffs and especially music trivia... from Simon... I can name that tune in about ten days.. but others in nanoseconds... I'll stick to the "easy" stuff like history, world events... I really admire people who can remember songs, singers, writers etc.. because I can't...

I agree with all the praise of Infinity. It is a beautiful ship but the best part was the staff. Everyone we came into cantact with was friendly and helpful. I'm sure we had the best waiter but I imagine others felt the same. It was just a magical experience.

Barb

We took the infinity on a cruise oct 17-31 through the panama canal.

Tell me about your entertainment and activity staff. I am curious if its the same guys or if they all switched.

John, bill, cookie(alex) were some of our activity staff.

For entertainment we had all the standard song and dance, comedian, piano playing, guest singer, and cultural stuff. The last day they had an aerial artist which was cool as he swung into the audience.

We are sailing on the Infinity this next May to Alaska and want to hear everything about that ship. When you do your review tell us everything. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

Marilyn

Hi,

C2C, et al.... Glad to hear early reports and raves about your Hawaii sailing on Infinity. We'll be anxious to read your full review. We've done Summit in Hawaii to Vanc., so will be fun to compare.

Plus, we're doing Infinity in May from Ft. Lauderdale to San Fran., and at least one CruiseCritic couple from your Hawaii sailing is in our group. Thanks for "warming" up the ship for us. Ha, ha!

Merry Christmas to all!

CM

Just got back from Hawaii 15 day cruise on the Infinity...

Hats off to the Celebrity Line for a fantastic voyage..... Will post a review later but an absolutely wonderful time on a fantastic ship with a superb crew.....

Ditto

I am so happy to hear all of these great reviews on the Infinity........In April we sail her from hawaii......it is our first cruise on Celebrity.......sure sounds like we picked a winner.......

Sounds absolutely great! We're on the same cruise as Isujim, and I have a few questions:

1) recommendation on which is the best night to book the United States? Is it the same menu as the Normandie and the Olympic restaurants? (for those who did both before)

2) any theme nights?

3) did you get to see any lava flows from the ship?

Getting excited about going!!! Be prepared to get your brains picked!

Anita

I'll try answering....

1) Don't know what is the best nite for US dining room- we went just once on the at sea day in Hawaii. Menu was the same as I recall from the Normandie and Olympic.

2) The theme nites were the sock hop, tropical nite, country western...seems there were more but my lame brain won't kick into gear.

3) YES to the lava flows and it was awesome. You could see it actually flowing right down to the water. Spectacular!

Lava Flows:

We stayed in the Constellaton Lounge and had a very good view... Went outside to see wall-to-wall people at the railing... could not get a good picture though.. 3 orange dots..

There was some guy out there ON THE island taking pictures of the flow... we could see the strobe lights next to the flow..

Archived