PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Happy Saturday!!! Thought I'd pop in to say HEY for the new part 4 :D:D As Chris mentioned we're headed to VA to visit some friends we met on our last Pride cruise - can't wait to see them!

He's got his flask ready for the haunted house :eek::p LOL

I'm trying to resist the temptation of an apple cake I made on Thursday for breakfast... it's sooo good I keep sneaking bites and then feel guilty afterward :o

Have a good weekend all!

Pommee, I will answer your post on the old thread here LOL....I usually get the shuttle to come around 9:30, by the time we load luggage etc we get going around 9:45, puts us at the porters at 10:15 or so...nothing says it's really cruise time like getting that security stuff behind ya and stepping into the terminal to grab that beautimous S&S card, ticket to frivolity!!:p

I think we are around 12-15 of us for the shuttle from the hotel, I will start getting that list set pretty soon!:D

Pommee, I will answer your post on the old thread here LOL....I usually get the shuttle to come around 9:30, by the time we load luggage etc we get going around 9:45, puts us at the porters at 10:15 or so...nothing says it's really cruise time like getting that security stuff behind ya and stepping into the terminal to grab that beautimous S&S card, ticket to frivolity!!:p

I think we are around 12-15 of us for the shuttle from the hotel, I will start getting that list set pretty soon!:D

Sounds good to me. You are the best.

Happy Saturday!!! Thought I'd pop in to say HEY for the new part 4 :D:D As Chris mentioned we're headed to VA to visit some friends we met on our last Pride cruise - can't wait to see them!

I'm trying to resist the temptation of an apple cake I made on Thursday for breakfast... it's sooo good I keep sneaking bites and then feel guilty afterward :o

Have a good weekend all!

Have fun you kids! I miss fall up North.

Happy Saturday!!! Thought I'd pop in to say HEY for the new part 4 :D As Chris mentioned we're headed to VA to visit some friends we met on our last Pride cruise - can't wait to see them!

Have a good weekend all!

Hi Cass! Good to see you posting! I'll have a slice of that cake, please!:)

Archived