Photos from Yacht Club

Norwegian Cruiser 73

Here are some of my photos from the lovely Yacht Club onboard the MSC Preziosa which is currently the newest ship in the MSC Cruises fleet. The Yacht Club area is similar on the sistership MSC Divina, just different decor colours.

The Yacht Club are located forward on deck 15, 16 and 18. In addition there are 3 family suites with panorama windows located on deck 12. The dedicated YC restaurant is aft on deck 15.

Enjoy:)

The library in the Concierge:

DSC02110_zpsb5eb3d72.jpg

The beautiful Swarowsky staircase leading from the Concierge on deck 15 to deck 16:

DSC02111_zps89e17eae.jpg

The staircase from deck 16 towards deck 15:

DSC02061_zpsd50e8435.jpg

The entrance to Restaurant La Palmeraie. On the MSC Divina the restaurant name is Le Muse:

DSC02054_zps5c9a2dd7.jpg

Lovely view from the restaurant towards the Infinity pool:

DSC01962_zpsf9b3d2b2.jpg

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

Then we continue to the The Top Sail Lounge which is located in the forward part of the ship on deck 15. Perfect views and great atmosphere. The continental breakfast is served here. Snacks and fingerfood all the day and late into the evening. Bar service by the table as well.

DSC01998_zpsce9afc6b.jpg

DSC02000_zpsdb5b9126.jpg

DSC02003_zpsece728b0.jpg

DSC02004_zpsa5f694f1.jpg

DSC01958_zps75cf9a28.jpg

DSC02045_zps86c63f1c.jpg

Then we continue to the cabins. Here are some photos from an Yacht Deluxe Cabin, category YC1 with balcony. On the MSC Preziosa and MSC Divina there are eight "squarer" YC1 cabins that are a bit larger and they have a bigger balcony as well. The photos are from one of this cabins. In addition there are standard YC1 cabins, two Royal Suites on deck 16 and as mentioned three family suites on deck 12, category YC2.

DSC01917_zpsb81a0f55.jpg

DSC01919_zpsacc8bc2f.jpg

DSC01920_zps480a486a.jpg

DSC01922_zps3ba54cba.jpg

DSC01919_zpsacc8bc2f.jpg

DSC01926_zpsdea5dca8.jpg

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

And finally, some scenery pictures taken from the The One Pool Deck during our Western Med cruise. Hope you enjoyed the phototour of the Yacht Club:)

Island of Ischia outside Naples:

DSC01966_zps2f061a8d.jpg

Mt. Vesuvio:

DSC02005_zps17411bbc.jpg

Italian coastline:

DSC02016_zpscc2b1f96.jpg

Leaving Tunis:

DSC02109_zpsef940c67.jpg

The Provence coastline in France:

DSC02229_zps62c0583f.jpg

Im so in love with you right now..hahahah as you already know we took ages to decide on our next cruise and we choice the same as you.except on the 15th floor...very excited after seeing your post...I have no idea how to keep this from my husband..he thinks we have just a balcony suite booked..but just saw a few of your photos and said oh wow that looks nicer than any balcony room we have ever stayed in ..ooo is that the buffet..wow..haha

...and I yelled at him to stop looking over my shoulder when on the laptop..hahahaha your photos are causing domestic problems in my house..hahahaha:D

Im so in love with you right now..hahahah as you already know we took ages to decide on our next cruise and we choice the same as you.except on the 15th floor...very excited after seeing your post...I have no idea how to keep this from my husband..he thinks we have just a balcony suite booked..but just saw a few of your photos and said oh wow that looks nicer than any balcony room we have ever stayed in ..ooo is that the buffet..wow..haha

...and I yelled at him to stop looking over my shoulder when on the laptop..hahahaha your photos are causing domestic problems in my house..hahahaha:D

You have made a great choice and I'm sure you will have a fab cruise. The Yacht Club, the rest of the ship and not at least the itinerary make for a good time. I'm glad that you enjoyed my pitcures:)

• 8 months later...

almost time for my cruise..and hubby still has no idea...but Ive come back to this post because now nowegian cruiser Im calling on you for tips on our next cruise....Im thinking to book while we are on board for savings...and guess what ..we are wanting a fjords cruise..or something in that area ..interest..ect..moment sure what MSC has for offer on that..but something about fjords or northern lights excite me...what are your tips?

Im thinking to book while we are on board for savings...

You won't be able to book a future cruise onboard. Unfortunately MSC doesn't facilitate that.

They sell vouchers for €10 which can be used on sailings with "Early Booking" or "Brochure Prices" rates. You will receive OBC up to the value of €400 per cabin depending on the type of cabin you book, eg €100 for Inside, €400 for YC bookings (can't remember for balcony - I think it's €200 and then €300 for suite).

You won't be able to book a future cruise onboard. Unfortunately MSC doesn't facilitate that.

They sell vouchers for €10 which can be used on sailings with "Early Booking" or "Brochure Prices" rates. You will receive OBC up to the value of €400 per cabin depending on the type of cabin you book, eg €100 for Inside, €400 for YC bookings (can't remember for balcony - I think it's €200 and then €300 for suite).

Bea,,,is it just on European sailings where you can only purchase the future cruise credit and not book a future cruise?? On Divina back in August, I purchased a future cruise credit,,,$400.00 OBC for our TA next October,,Thank You very much!!,,,but a friend booked the same TA while onboard.

Bea,,,is it just on European sailings where you can only purchase the future cruise credit and not book a future cruise?? On Divina back in August, I purchased a future cruise credit,,,$400.00 OBC for our TA next October,,Thank You very much!!,,,but a friend booked the same TA while onboard.

Hi Mike

All I know is that the rep at the Clubcard Point told me it wasn't possible to book onboard. I've only sailed on Med cruises up 'til now so don't know about the Divina out your way.

I've purchased the future credit voucher and am getting €400 OBC for my September next booking as it's on the "Early Booking" price.

I read your post about how you managed to avail of the OBC!! MSC are much stricter at enforcing the T&C's in Europe :mad: You're very lucky in the US - you're getting a lot more sweeteners than on this side of the pond.