Champagne bar question

leefitz

Yes! Champagne bar is my fave place and is covered with the package. I've had both Ultimate and Premium, both covered my various champagne cocktails.

Kir Royale is my favorite cocktail and is definitely covered with the drink pkg!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by brenderlou

Yes! Champagne bar is my fave place and is covered with the package. I've had both Ultimate and Premium, both covered my various champagne cocktails.

Kir Royale is my favorite cocktail and is definitely covered with the drink pkg!

This is such sweet news!!!

So i can get a glass of champagne or just a champagne cocktail ?

Many thanks x

Yes, you can get a glass of sparking wine. Up to $8 or $12 a glass, depending on the package you get. Anything more expensive, then you would have to pay the difference.

Edited by clarea

The Champagne Bar was my favorite place to meet as it was just a couple of decks down from my cabin. I had the Premium Drink Package and had my Pomegranate Cosmo there every night. There was always plenty of seating available and would sit before dinner and have my drink. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

We were on the Allure in July and would meet up at the Champagne bar each night, we had a few glasses of fizzy before dinner and just paid the difference between what our drinks package allowed us and the price of the particular champagne we fancied that night.

Worked perfectly.

I loved the Champagne bar on Oasis, because I love champagne of all sorts! There was one that was $12 a glass and lovely bubbles and dryness.... I would go and get one, or another cocktail to take into the MDR. Can't wait till our Explorer cruise to relive it! I love Kir Royals but also try it with Chambord....

Great news! Thank you.