Non-alcohol drinks in bars

Marseydotes

DH loves music but does not drink alcohol. Is it possible to get a lemonade or other free drink in the bars, or is it going to be necessary to buy something such as a Virgin Mary?

Water is free - as long as it isn't bottled. You can always look into the Unlimited Soda & More deal. Mocktails are pretty tasty...

Edited by Thrak

It is not necessary to purchase anything at a bar unless you want to. This is not like a bar where it's limited to customers only. By being a passenger on the ship, you are a customer even if you aren't drinking anything.

There is also no problem in getting a lemonade or ice tea from the Horizon Court and carrying it anywhere on the ship.

If you want a soda or mocktail, buy it. If you don't, you don't have to.

I can't drink (freakish allergy) and I got the Unlimited Soda and More package and I wore it out! It's relatively inexpensive and they have some fantastic virgin drinks (my personal faves were the Key West Cooler & the Nojito). I also got a killer milkshake and drank soda anytime I wanted it. I really enjoyed being able to get something different, instead of just soda. So, if he likes that kind of thing, he may enjoy the card!

It is not necessary to purchase anything at a bar unless you want to. This is not like a bar where it's limited to customers only. By being a passenger on the ship, you are a customer even if you aren't drinking anything.

There is also no problem in getting a lemonade or ice tea from the Horizon Court and carrying it anywhere on the ship.

If you want a soda or mocktail, buy it. If you don't, you don't have to.

this was going through my head too. You can go into the Wheelhouse or any other venue on the ship and not be obligated to buy any drink. I bring a travel mug with me on a cruise, and I'll often fill it with the Mountain Dew I take on board (I don't care for Coke products) or lemonade from the Horizon.