Review of Mariner of the Seas 8/7-8/14 cruise - eastern carib

The vine is called Kudzo and we in the south HATE IT. It was planted years ago by southern rail and has taken over. The flowering bushes are caller crypt murtles (Spelling might be off) and they are so nice they flower all summer we have several at our house. Thank you so much for the pics I cannot wait to be on the ship in a few weeks.

Shane

Carrie,

Thank you so much for the great review! For a few moments I "was" on the cruise with you! We are set to sail on 10/2.

Did you do the St Maarten Sensation & Beach Escape with Lunch excursion thur RCI/Shorex? We have that excursion booked already and I could not find any kind of review!

Thanks again for taking the time to post this wonderful report of your vacation cruise!!

Carrie,

Thank you so much for the great review! For a few moments I "was" on the cruise with you! We are set to sail on 10/2.

Did you do the St Maarten Sensation & Beach Escape with Lunch excursion thur RCI/Shorex? We have that excursion booked already and I could not find any kind of review!

Thanks again for taking the time to post this wonderful report of your vacation cruise!!

Yes it was, it is the best excursion we've ever been on! You'll enjoy it.

Thanks for all your comments :) ANd now I know the name of that vine! Haha

Thanks for the link to your detailed report. I never thought of taking a picture of the dinner plate. Next time, I'll have to try that before we dive in and mess up the presentation.

Saw your avatar and had to say Hi and War Eagle. Less than two weeks left till kick off!

Oh yeah, great review.

Stretch

WOW Carrie77, that was one of the best reviews I have ever read, and I have read as many Mariner reviews as I can!! I really enjoyed all of your pictures, and your detailed experiences helped me to look forward even more to our 11/13/05 Eastern Caribbean sailing on the Mariner. We have never been on one of the "Mega" ships, only seen them in port and wondered what it would be like. I hope James Andrews is still the CD when we sail because everyone seems to like him so much.

Thanks again for all your hard work on the review,

Peggy

I will show mom the link later, she can prob tell you what those trees and bushes are...

we live near ATL..so I know ALL ABOUT getting 'turned around' and 'rush hour'

*shutters as if in a nightmare*

We are on MArnier Oct 2nd... and staying at Raddison... did they give you a free drink? Cuz another hotel the comfort did last time...just curious...

Oh... did you talk to ANYONE who did the 'Hidden Forest Adventute' in St. Marten.. it seems no one has ever been on this one...and I want to do it/ find out if anyone liked it.

P.S. Mom said the bushes are Crate Murdles (sp?) and the other looks like good ol Ga Kudzo.

MEg

Carrie,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. It was probably the best review I had read. We live in Orlando and want to go on The Mariner, so all you wrote will help us. It was especially great with the pictures you had in there. Thanks again.

Katie

PS We will have to go on The Mariner after reading your review!!!

Thanks for the awesome review and pictures! We are cruising on the Mariner in January with a group and can't wait!!!!

I was curious about the gift that you got. We are also C&A members, and I was just wondering what level you have to be at to receive free gifts. This will only be our 3rd cruise on RCI, so I assume we are not at a high enough level yet, but it is definitely something to look forward too. Also, do the coupons come out in the C&A Magazines alot? Want to make sure I keep an eye out for them.

Thanks for your review and all of the info.

That was a great review - we were on Mariner 7/10 and were suppose to go to St. Thomas/St. Martin, but couldn't because of Hurricane Emily approaching. Your cabin must have been on the starboard side - I remember seeing that barbie doll art - we were near the library in 7610-7612. Loved that location. Glad you had a good time.

Very nice review, enjoyed every minute of it. We will be on her this November, our 7th on RCCL.

To get to this link you can left click on the web address to highlight it, then right click to copy. The go up to your address bar, right click and paste. Delete anything left over. Then go to that address. Well on second thought looks like you can just double click on the following:

http://www.carriespear.com/carrie/vacations/cruise2/index.html

Archived