Christmas cookie cutter

Tiggertastic

Well the 3 of us who say we got these are all Brits so maybe not sending them out in the USA or not yet.

Well, I am in the UK and actually sail on NCL EPIC this coming Sat (19th) and so far I have not received anything. Can live in hope I guess!

Suron

I got one too..i thought it was linked to latitudes .

It's certainly linked to latitudes. The discussion is about how they decided which person to send them to when there are more than one person in a house, and why some solos got them but others didn't (all platinum).

It's certainly linked to latitudes. The discussion is about how they decided which person to send them to when there are more than one person in a house, and why some solos got them but others didn't (all platinum).

Although I'm platinum and didn't get one. It seems only for UK or European passengers. Maybe it's then linked to latitudes. Has anyone from the U.S. got one?

We are both Platinum and no cookie cutter for us yet:(.

Maybe it is only for those with a cruise booked or with a FCR on record. Who knows?

Or their marketing budget was just not high enough for everyone and they randomly picked a number of latitudes guests.

We are both Platinum and no cookie cutter for us yet:(.

Maybe it is only for those with a cruise booked or with a FCR on record. Who knows?

I'm gold latitudes but do have a cruise booked, so could be a randomised sample perhaps.