price of laundry service

gillyg

does anyone know the cost of getting laundry done on the eclipse?

thanks

If you are elite, you get a free bag of laundry.

It has been a while since we had to pay, but the cost is per item. Before we were elite, we would normally pay $40 or $50 for what laundry we had done.

$45. for a bag last week on Solstice...it is a paper bag in your stateroom that can be stuffed to the brim, but not torn (!!!). But I don't believe it is always available. Have done three ten-night sailings, but the offer was only made on two of those trips.

And importantly, the "stuff a bag" special is for wash and fold only, no pressing, which limits what you can have done. Great for underwear, socks, tshirts (sometimes), bathing suits but not recommended for much else.

$45. for a bag last week on Solstice...it is a paper bag in your stateroom that can be stuffed to the brim, but not torn (!!!). But I don't believe it is always available. Have done three ten-night sailings, but the offer was only made on two of those trips.

On one of our Reflection sailings, it was $25 a bag but only good on one particular day. On other, there were no bag specials. I am not sure why. Again, it was wash and fold and nothing else.

Just off Summit. No laundry bag special. I did use the laundry. They did a good job of washing and folding. Everything came back neatly folded. Even my husband's dress shirts came back in wearable condition. No wrinkles. When you pay so much for a vacation, pay to have your laundry done. It will make your trip better.