SIRENA Room Service Menu ENCLOSED

UAL FlyGal

The magnifying glass icon on upper right of each page.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

it does not work on my net book guess I need an Ipad or smart phone ;)

no worries I was just curious what was on offer

Kind of disappointed that there is no hot breakfast. Is it available in other cabin categories?

Sorry you will need to book an "A " PH or a suite but at least you know in advance

option 2 go to one of the dining venues

The magnifying glass icon on upper right of each page.

True enough, but even with magnification, the menu is still too hard to read beyond the bold faced name of the item. You have to really, really want this information to put in the time and effort to read the pages. (At least that's the perspective of these not-so-young eyes!!)

Edited by Pet Nit Noy

Sorry you will need to book an "A " PH or a suite but at least you know in advance

option 2 go to one of the dining venues

Did I miss something? I thought it was Concierge level and higher? Or is A the Concierge?

Did I miss something? I thought it was Concierge level and higher? Or is A the Concierge?

Concierge Level cabins are noted as "A 1, 2, 3 " on the R ship & "A 1,2 3, 4" on the O class ships

Edited by LHT28

We have ordered from the room service menu on both the "R" and "O" ships and I never noticed a difference in the choices. But we never ordered breakfast -- just late lunches. Oh, once I was recovering from mal de mer and so I ordered a late dinner.

We've been very pleased with the results. In fact, the cheeseburger I ordered one afternoon on SIRENA last month was the best one I've ever had on ANY Oceania ship.

Mura

We've been very pleased with the results. In fact, the cheeseburger I ordered one afternoon on SIRENA last month was the best one I've ever had on ANY Oceania ship.

Mura

Tell me about it, Mura!! I also had the black angus cheeseburger AND the fettuccine. They were both 'out of this world'. The Int'l cheese plate was another 'winner' and could have fed an army. It was HUGE!! :D