Luggage tags are incorrect

I upgraded my suite about two weeks ago. My Set Sail pass indicates my upgrade, but luggage tags still show my old cabin. Do I need to call to have them fix it or can I just have the porters make new tags at check-in?

You can get the porters to make the tags with the correct cabin number. It should be done before you leave the luggage with them.

You can just mark through the present cabin # and write the correct one on there.

Thanks, everyone. I will likely go this route since I already printed several in color ink. I didn't know if the tag color indicated a different part of the ship. My upgrade is from a grand suite to a royal family so I won't have to change that. Thinking I will get out my label maker and make it look good.

I had the same thing happen I just called them and I had the correct ones in my mailbox before I hung up

I called RCI and was told that I had to call my TA to have it fixed. Odd because everything else is correct when I log into RCI's website.

I called RCI and was told that I had to call my TA to have it fixed. Odd because everything else is correct when I log into RCI's website.

Strange. When I got an upgrade, i called RCI and they made the corrections.

That's because the luggage tags are tied to the generation of cruise documents. Generation of cruise docs is a batch process, it's not a real-time thing. It normally happens once. Whoever booked your cruise has to call Royal and ask for cruise docs to be re-issued.