Princess, Celebrity, Holland America
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    South Pacific

Recent Profile Visitors

4,227 profile views

dog's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (9/20)

1. Mine was on there right after I booked the 3 day sale a week ago. I was able to book an excursion for my March 2025 cruise with it. There was a chart at the bottom of page when I went to the payments page that shows. What TA gave me. At top my captain circle OBc shows up, as well.
  2. That just happened last week. I posted a thread on it- sale- princess website was title.
  3. Scoot around in LA & Ft Lauderdale. Friend said she recommends they deliver to ship.
  4. And you know what? The crew has accepted the fact that Crew Appreciation remains discretionary. Right? You cannot change what others do or think by repeating your argument over and over.
  5. dog

Price Perks

Done5x got a call too. Executive . I assume FCD May be on the verge of change. I will not buy anymore. I paid $99 deposits on my 2 cruises with the 3 day sale. That is how I will book from now on. Their solution was to apply the FCC & $50 OBC to one of those bookings.
  6. Aug to Dec. hurricane season as Carribean cruises begin, kids back to school. I think it is a promotion to get money in advance, stop using OBC for packages. No one is insulting me.
  7. dog

Price Perks

Alert: I just dealt with this- I used a FCD $100 US for the Star TA that was cancelled by Princess. 16 day cruise —$100 US OBC pp. They did not offer any goodwill compensation as they did in the past. Instead of returning my FCD which does not expire until February 2025, they replaced it with a $100 FCC with $50 OBC. Done with trying to explain to them that I should have my FCD back to use my n a 15 day cruise. i had an unpleasant experience dealing with the FC staff at n the Regal.
  8. Congrats to those who benefit from it. I only take advantage of laundry service once during a cruise, if at all, 1/2 price wifi, shop discount, excursion discount, and a mini bar set up. I imagine that these things will disappear shortly.
  9. Interesting- are you ALL referring to the SUN Enclave?
  10. Oh I am SO sorry for you. That is one of the great balconies! It only gains Sanctuary Collection Indicator starting October 14/24. You could contact customerrelations@princesscruises.com and ask about this. This was advertised as:
  11. If you put your cabin number we can tell you if you should have Sanctuary benefits . Many errors are online.
  12. Look at your travel summary in the personalizer on princess website- if it says Sanctuary Collection Indicator then you now get access to the Sanctuary & dining in Signature or Reserve dining room. it is not on the app. My understanding is that this D0 category only applies to the aft D0 cabins which were a higher fare then those midship. Any other benefits you see mentioned might be a glitch- no access to Signature Lounge.
  13. Maybe they are doing this so those of us who got $900 per cabin OBC in the 3 day sale will not wait to purchase packages.