Azamara
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Svolvaer

Recent Profile Visitors

13,270 profile views

Grandma Cruising's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (5/15)

1. There are some generic luggage tags on the Azamara website - top left menu, Booked Guests, then Before You Board, then Packing Tips and Luggage Labels.
  2. If you have everything written out in the confirmation from your travel agent, you have a contract with them and they have to make sure you get what is in your confirmation.
  3. I’ve found her very responsive. I emailed her about a problem excursion on our last cruise. I’d emailed customer relations several times and got nowhere. Erin responded within 24 hours and resolved the issue within a week.
  4. Did you have an invoice setting out what you had paid for, or take a screen shot showing it as an add-on in your account?
  5. I think this applies to cruises booked onboard, rather than being a general ruling.
  6. In 13 cruises with Azamara we’ve never had anything other than a glass or two of wine or a cocktail plus canapés or small snacks in our Azamazing evenings ashore. We’ve had one truly memorable evening in Bangkok, one in a lovely setting (theatre in Ravenna where we had no food or drink), one in Wadi Rum (lovely setting but very repetitive performance) & one in a beautiful mountain village (had to be finished early as it got very cold after sunset). The rest were OK, but mostly in tents at the back of hotels. One of the best shows we’ve had was the recent onboard event in Walvis Bay where the show was outstanding!
  7. It’s still sweet, just sweetened with sugar substitute.
  8. I just emailed Dondra suggesting they reinstate this role.
  9. My guess is that even if they do have Royal Club, they’ll have Schweppes sugar free tonic as well, just make sure you ask for it.
  10. Our fairly large hard shell suitcases go under the bed easily.
  11. Our September Onward cruise has the Gibraltar Azamazing evening ashore in the main square there.
  12. Azamara used to have a Chief Blogging Officer. Just before COVID this was Bonnie McLaird who was terrific.
  13. Too early to know for anyone who’s posted here.
  14. Thanks Amy h photo, all added - good luck & let us know how it goes.