Reflection Nov 29 Sailing

C 2 C

Hi Arno!

How was Indulgence?

Also, have you had any evening shows on the lawn this sailing? I've heard sometimes there is like a jazz show or such. Trying to see if we will have an alcove on a night where something like that will be going on.

Thanks!

Nikki

Thanks Arno, these are great.

Will be on the Reflection January 10th. :D

Banjo,

Come on over to the Roll Call. Its a bunch of us from NC and some folks from Canada, almost an even split! You may put the Carolinians back in the lead! Below is the link!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44883771#post44883771

Edited by akowilm

We don't venture onto the pool deck but volumes elsewhere are fine even for my sensitive ears.

Thank God for that !! Seems '' they have seen the light of reason''....:rolleyes:

Heading home for the Holidays ?

Cheers

Hi to Joanne

Thank God for that !! Seems '' they have seen the light of reason''....:rolleyes:

Heading home for the Holidays ?

Cheers

We'll go home for three weeks and then come back..

There's nothing like a Celebrity seaside condo in tropical waters while winter plays havoc with those unfortunate people still working... getting older does have its perks... :D

You don't look "old" Arno, or is that an "old" picture?:D:D:D

Lucky for you that you can sail so much. Lucky for Celebrity too!

How do you keep from gaining weight?

The Captains Celebration was in the evening on the recent Silhouette TA. I have no idea what it was like as we didn't go. That is the one cutback that I really miss. That party up in the lounge with the carved beef, sushi, crepes suzette etc was really worth going to.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! First time cruiser going on Reflection on February 7th So excited. I love reading through all the dailies you are posting. I can't wait to experience it all. Any tips for us?? Things we shouldn't miss while in port, or on the ship?

We have the Premium drinks pkg, so looking forward to the Martini and Molecular bars. :D I will keep tuning in. Enjoy!!:)

Thank you for all the information you have already posted. I was wondering about what spa specials have been offered during your sailing and on which days? Thank you for any information.

I'll check it out. We never use the spa facilities except for a weekly weigh in. ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! First time cruiser going on Reflection on February 7th So excited. I love reading through all the dailies you are posting. I can't wait to experience it all. Any tips for us?? Things we shouldn't miss while in port, or on the ship?

We have the Premium drinks pkg, so looking forward to the Martini and Molecular bars. :D I will keep tuning in. Enjoy!!:)

You should look at the tour offerings. In St Maarten many love visiting the airport beach where the foolish and the brave get tumbled over by the low flying aircraft. Check out YouTube for some pics.

Some come for shopping, some for the beaches. We come to live on board.

Our daughter went on the atv rainforest tour and said that they could almost have walked faster.

Thanks for posting all of this Arno.

Question: What type of scanner are you using?

Hi Eileen:

I use an Epson DS-30.

It's frustrating some times when the page wants sideways a bit but it's a great tool.

We have a premium package as a result of achieving Zenith status.

Some wines that were included earlier this year have increased so that additional $ have to be added. Is it a wine list that you need or the price of certain wines?

Hi Arno

If you have a wine list that would be great ?