Oceana refit

Presto2

Where did you find that out?

I saw it on Fbook but also my friend was on it. They got a good deal though. It was a 2 night cruise and they've moved to a 3 night one for the same price, got some OBC and been upgraded!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw it on Fbook but also my friend was on it. They got a good deal though. It was a 2 night cruise and they've moved to a 3 night one for the same price, got some OBC and been upgraded!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like a good deal! So which cruise is cancelled, we had just a twinge of panic (probably unnecessarily) as we're on her for new year?

Oh yes, I remember, we get onboard on the 5th once she's arrived in Malta. Are you staying on or getting off then?
Sadly we are flying home that day ☹️ but we have a late flight so hoping to see a bit of Valetta.

Would you know if we can stay on board until we leave for the airport as you can on Thomson?

Sadly we are flying home that day ☹️ but we have a late flight so hoping to see a bit of Valetta.

Would you know if we can stay on board until we leave for the airport as you can on Thomson?

Last year we were on Oceana and those who had late flights were allowed to leave bags in the theatre until their flight and if I remember rightly they were allowed to stay on the ship until the coach collected them. Am taking it for granted that your flights are with P&O.

We may be getting on while you're still there as our flight from Manchester is 6.15 am ;-)