Sabatini's No More...?

KruzeKrazy!

Going on the Ruby and guess we'll miss one of our favorite on-board experiences - breakfast at Sabatini's.

Anyone have experience with the new Club Class dining and can offer any comments, insights, etc?

Thanks!

No more Sabatinis. Breakfast now in the Crown Grill.

Numerous Club Class threads now going.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Will you please come back and report on your experience with Club Class?

Thank you!

I would but we are in a full suite and our adult kids/spouses are in regular mini-suite.

I'd like to surprise upgrade them to Club Class but I'm having trouble justifying the price difference. For the $ difference they could likely do excursions for 2 in every port... Just saying...

And I'm hoping (and sure) there will be lots of commentary on Club Class long before Dec 2017. I will be interested in learning more, too.

Unfortunately Sabitini's on the Ruby and Emerald has been replace by SHARE and the cost increased to $39/each. The Sun is a bit different in what is offered and the price is either a la carte or prix fixe at $39/each. We liked Sabitini and will continue to use it on the other ships.

Unfortunately Sabitini's on the Ruby and Emerald has been replace by SHARE and the cost increased to $39/each. The Sun is a bit different in what is offered and the price is either a la carte or prix fixe at $39/each. We liked Sabitini and will continue to use it on the other ships.

We also liked Sabatini's - especially breakfast in Sabatini's - and will miss both greatly.

Will Sabatini's be dropped fleet-wide?

There has been a bit of conjecture on the boards about that. Right now, it does not appear to be the case. If Share turns out to be a larger revenue generator than Sabatini's- then you betcha!

I just got off the Grand Princess and during the recent drydock Sabatini's had a complete remodel so I doubt it going away any time soon.

That's good news. It also does not appear that any new Curtis Stone restaurants will be opening on Princess any time soon.

Went on the Ruby in October and we were very excited to try Share- there were only 3 other tables being used at 7pm. We were both hugely disappointed in the food and would probably not go back, and another couple in Share was very vocal about how much they disliked the food also. Hopefully we were there for an off night, or I don't see Share being the success Princess had hoped for!

Went on the Ruby in October and we were very excited to try Share- there were only 3 other tables being used at 7pm. We were both hugely disappointed in the food and would probably not go back, and another couple in Share was very vocal about how much they disliked the food also. Hopefully we were there for an off night, or I don't see Share being the success Princess had hoped for!

I don't think so as it seems to be the consensus.

Uh oh. :eek: You are going to wake the SHARE defense team. :p:D

Hopefully you are not the shredie with the potty mouth (just kidding, I know your ID got spoofed). Sometimes things like good recipes don't translate well in a mass market environment. Although, in the case of Share, it is in a more controlled situation with it being in a smaller venue. At any rate, it appears that it is not well received. Personally we liked Sabatinis the way it was previous to the current offering. We still go but we really loved the endless appetizers that used to precede the main course. I would go there just for the expresso creme brulee.

Hopefully you are not the shredie with the potty mouth (just kidding, I know your ID got spoofed). Sometimes things like good recipes don't translate well in a mass market environment. Although, in the case of Share, it is in a more controlled situation with it being in a smaller venue. At any rate, it appears that it is not well received. Personally we liked Sabatinis the way it was previous to the current offering. We still go but we really loved the endless appetizers that used to precede the main course. I would go there just for the expresso creme brulee.

Sometimes they call her Sybil.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Nah. Share sucks.

We tried it only a month after its debut on the Ruby, (also leaving mostly disappointed) we thought it may have been simply going through growing pains at the time.

To hear that it sucked 9 months later only confirms that our initial desire for forgiveness was unfounded.

We've generally enjoyed our visits to Sabatinis however.