Beverage Price List

Hey all,

Anyone have a recent alcoholic beverage/cocktail price list? I'm mulling over getting the deluxe drink package, but I don't think I drink nearly enough (maybe 3-4X drinks/day) to be worth $450+. However, if the prices are artificially bumped, then perhaps it makes sense.

There's no single, fleetwide price list for alcoholic beverages. Prices vary, sometimes even bar to bar on the same ship.

Figure fancy frozen/blender drinks at $12-$14, and the Deluxe Package price limit is usually equal to the price of these drinks.

Beers $6 to $8.

Basic house cocktails (gin & tonic, etc.) around $9.

There's no single, fleetwide price list for alcoholic beverages. Prices vary, sometimes even bar to bar on the same ship.

Figure fancy frozen/blender drinks at $12-$14, and the Deluxe Package price limit is usually equal to the price of these drinks.

Beers $6 to $8.

Basic house cocktails (gin & tonic, etc.) around $9.

I see. This is helpful. So, say $10 per cocktail for the sake of round numbers. $10 + $2 (gratuity)= $12.

Let's say I do drink 4/day, that would be ~ $48, $50 for sake of round numbers, times 7, $350, which comes about $100 below Deluxe Package right now. However, they are bundling Voom "for free" with drink packages. By itself Voom is $120. So .... assuming I do stick to drinking 4/day (which is a tad much for me, to be honest), I'd break even.

I see. This is helpful. So, say $10 per cocktail for the sake of round numbers. $10 + $2 (gratuity)= $12.

Let's say I do drink 4/day, that would be ~ $48, $50 for sake of round numbers, times 7, $350, which comes about $100 below Deluxe Package right now. However, they are bundling Voom "for free" with drink packages. By itself Voom is $120. So .... assuming I do stick to drinking 4/day (which is a tad much for me, to be honest), I'd break even.

Correct, unless you are mostly drinking beer, 4-5 cocktails per day is a good rule of thumb for break even.

Then, if you also drink bottled water (including sparkling), fresh squeezed OJ, and specialty coffees, you will be way ahead.

Correct, unless you are mostly drinking beer, 4-5 cocktails per day is a good rule of thumb for break even.

Then, if you also drink bottled water (including sparkling), fresh squeezed OJ, and specialty coffees, you will be way ahead.

Hadn't thought of the bottled water and juices. Hmmm. OK this looks better now, numbers wise.

The fresh squeezed orange juice (WJ) is fabulous at breakfast. And, if you are inclined since you are on vacation - a Mimosa with breakfast! That is 2 drinks right there!

Love me some mimosas for brunch :) Good ideas. I ran the numbers and will def be getting that deal at pre-cruise prices.

Prosecco and Cava are my drinks of choice and I'm peeved that both are out of the price range of the Deluxe package ($12). $14 per glass is daylight robbery!!

Yeah it's complete BS if it doesn't include Pros or Cava by the glass. :/

Hadn't thought of the bottled water and juices. Hmmm. OK this looks better now, numbers wise.

Personally, I also factor in the paid in advance benefit of not worrying about additional funds for drinks once I'm on board. (Or seeing the terrifying results after) :')

Lisa N.

Also remember that you get charged the 18% gratuity on the drink package too (not per drink, just the package itself). Just pointing that out in case you haven't.

Was on the Anthem last week and got the drink package before hand. Well worth it in my opinion, though I think it made me feel the need to drink a bit more. It was nice not having to worry about it though and a few times I got a drink which I didn't like, no problem just get another one!

Where in the WJ do you get the fresh OJ / Mimosas? We will be on Anthem.

Not sure how to get Mimosas with the fresh OJ-ask at the bar; the bar is in the middle, and the fresh OJ on the far left as you walk into the WJ, past the handwashing stations.

The Mimosa I ordered near the pool, in the morning was delicious, so it must have been the GOOD OJ and not the regular watered down stuff they serve in the WJ.

Love the fresh squeezed OJ in the WJ.

Love the specialty coffees in the WJ included with the Deluxe package (with or without liquor added). Always got one on my way out, after breakfast. Was especially nice during the November cruise last year.

Also remember that you get charged the 18% gratuity on the drink package too (not per drink, just the package itself). Just pointing that out in case you haven't.

Yes, that's included in the price and itemized in the shopping cart online.

So that I can calculate my ROI, on your final bill under the door do you get an itemized list of what you ordered and the cost that you saved by using the package, or do you only see the increments above the top limit on the drink cost? I'm thinking of something like the bill I get from the insurance company showing me the inflated costs, but how much I saved by using them!

And as fresh squeezed OJ is one thing I can't resist, is there any restriction against getting two in the AM and then picking up more throughout the day - where would it be available, just in the WJ? We'll be on Anthem in almost a week(!).

Edited by WestfieldTraveler