Will HAL deliver Shore X Tickets to Stateroom?

atexsix

Sorry if this has been covered, no time to check, trip prep is competing with work, household, and caregiving; I don't know how some of you do it with multiple sailings per year!

Anyway, I booked all Shore X on HAL's site, all are paid for, and it suddenly occurred to me, how do we get on the buses without tickets? In the past I've always booked on the ship and they provided a voucher right there.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been covered, no time to check, trip prep is competing with work, household, and caregiving; I don't know how some of you do it with multiple sailings per year!

Anyway, I booked all Shore X on HAL's site, all are paid for, and it suddenly occurred to me, how do we get on the buses without tickets? In the past I've always booked on the ship and they provided a voucher right there.

Thanks.

Shore X tickets will be in a bright pink envelope on your stateroom desk when you arrive.

As the others have said they should be in your cabin when you arrive or shortly thereafter. If they are not there for some reason by that evening, see the shorex desk 1st thing the next day.

FWI - bring your confirmations with you until you see them in your room and then you can shred them. Always a good idea for anything you purchase in advance. Things are usually smooth but......

Read your shorex tickets as there will be instructions on where to meet and what time and bring your tickets with you.

Have fun :)

We love those pink envelopes! We re-purpose them for a lot of things, since they stand out so well.

We seldom saved the shore ex envelopes from other cruise lines.

What a good idea. Never considered this, as we're quick to toss what we no longer need in the trash/recycle.

Good idea to take your confirmation of your purchases, which we've always done. We only needed proof of purchase for one shore X in almost 10 years of HAL cruising.