Amalfi Coast

25forLife

Last October we used APTours for a full day tour that included a private guide in Pompeii, a drive along the Amalfi Coast to Positano and time for exploring there, a drive back to Sorrento where we toured on our own and went a restaurant recommended by our guide/driver for a late lunch, and then he met us to make sure we had no issues getting on board the ferry that crossed the Bay of Naples to the cruise port. It was a fantastic day and my husband and I (who had lived in Italy for 5 years and were very familiar with the sights) enjoyed it as much as my two siblings and spouses who had never been there before.

Last October we used APTours for a full day tour that included a private guide in Pompeii, a drive along the Amalfi Coast to Positano and time for exploring there, a drive back to Sorrento where we toured on our own and went a restaurant recommended by our guide/driver for a late lunch, and then he met us to make sure we had no issues getting on board the ferry that crossed the Bay of Naples to the cruise port. It was a fantastic day and my husband and I (who had lived in Italy for 5 years and were very familiar with the sights) enjoyed it as much as my two siblings and spouses who had never been there before.

Sounds like the perfect day. It is such a beautiful piece of the world. :)