MTD Question for FOS

JWBmom

I see that the MTD reservations have opened up for my sailing.

However, there is a gap from 6 to 7:30.

Are you able to make MTD reservations between that time or are they all taken?

Thanks

That would indicated that those times are booked up at present.

Sine you are not cruising until March, I would keep checking. It's very possible that after final payment, the times you are looking for many become available.

Edited by cruisenfever

They hold back the most popular times, as they know folks will be showing up at that time. You don't NEED reservations for MTD, unles you are a large party, requiring a very big table....if that's the case, reservations are highly recommended! Just like in a regular restaurant, larger parties are harder to seat.

They hold back the most popular times, as they know folks will be showing up at that time. You don't NEED reservations for MTD, unles you are a large party, requiring a very big table....if that's the case, reservations are highly recommended! Just like in a regular restaurant, larger parties are harder to seat.

How many times have you done MTD? ;)

I have done MTD on Freedom three times now. The only time I had issues was our last trip, when I booked after final and none of the times I wanted were available in advance. We went to the desk and they could not accommodate us at our desired time, so they told us to just come and they would do their best.

We liked our serving team, and the Section Head Waiter was working with me so I could have the Indian food each night, so we wanted to stay with them. However, a few of the nights, they could not get us a table with them, and another night, they couldn't even give us any table and we had to wait an hour and there were only 4 of us.

So if you aren't picky about the same serving team, then you will *probably* not have too much of a problem. However, if you like your serving team and they cannot give you a set time, you may have some issues.

This would not stop me from doing MTD again. We like it a lot, and since the early seating is too early, and late is too late, I like something in the middle.

I had the same issue when MTD opened up for our sailing. Available times went from one extreme to the other. Clarea (Bob) suggested I email RCCL dining (rcldining@rccl.com). I did and included how I wanted our two tables set up (there's 13 of us all linked so who is sitting at what table). Less than 24 hrs later we all had our reservations for 6:30 each night.

Cathy

Edited by shelbylook