Peninsular Club

artemis10

I’m suprised there hasn’t been any mention on here about the upcoming changes to the loyalty club. Especially from Caribbean members, having to cruise a minimum 15 nights a year to keep their loyalty status, its a bit harsh.

I’m suprised there hasn’t been any mention on here about the upcoming changes to the loyalty club. Especially from Caribbean members, having to cruise a minimum 15 nights a year to keep their loyalty status, its a bit harsh.

15 nights is a bit cynical as many cruises are 7 or 14 nights i.e. pushing you into another cruise to qualify.

I wasn't aware any changes have been announced yet! As a Baltic level member I can say that I don't feel we gain anything except a small bottle of fizz and a pair of disposable slippers each cruise......they wouldn't be missed!!!!!

Where have you seen this new information?

Ah of course April fool!

Fell for that one! :o

April fool or not, it is not such a bad idea. I am sure the Peninsular Club can come up with many worse alterations, if, as widely predicted on here, changes are imminent.

April fool or not, it is not such a bad idea. I am sure the Peninsular Club can come up with many worse alterations, if, as widely predicted on here, changes are imminent.

Changes have been imminent since Christopher Edgington mentioned on Cruise Critic during a live chat that the "new" changes were being brought in in June but unfortunately it was June 2017 and we still all wait with bated breath and just shows that he has his finger on the pulse.