PH Suite on Insignia

cathyandmike

Getting ready for our lifetime dream cruise RTW in 2021. We're thinking we want a PH cabin.

Does anyone have a favorite cabin # for a PH so I can take a look to see where it's located on the ship? Also, what makes it your favorite PH?

It's alot of money for us to spend on a cabin. We usually just do a balcony cabin. So, we just really want to make sure the PH is worth it for us.

Any PH Suite amidships (less motion than forward and aft suites and less engine vibration than aft suites) on the better side of the ship for the cruise in question would be fine with us.

We have stayed in three PH3 cabins on Insignia. I can only remember one cabin # 8061. The others were on the same side of the ship on Deck 8. All the PH suites were in good locations. Not close to elevators and we have never experienced any noise from above or beside us.

I would definitely spend the extra money for a PH on a RTW. I think that after awhile you will appreciate the extra space.

• Like 1

We have stayed in three PH3 cabins on Insignia. I can only remember one cabin # 8061. The others were on the same side of the ship on Deck 8. All the PH suites were in good locations. Not close to elevators and we have never experienced any noise from above or beside us.

I would definitely spend the extra money for a PH on a RTW. I think that after awhile you will appreciate the extra space.

+1 on both points.

We like the aft cabins (PH3) - saves a little money over PH1 & 2 and the aft is closer to all dining venues (which are important for us :))

We like 8056 or 8059 - not too far back and closest PH3 to elevators.

• Like 1

Getting ready for our lifetime dream cruise RTW in 2021. We're thinking we want a PH cabin.

Does anyone have a favorite cabin # for a PH so I can take a look to see where it's located on the ship? Also, what makes it your favorite PH?

It's alot of money for us to spend on a cabin. We usually just do a balcony cabin. So, we just really want to make sure the PH is worth it for us.

We will be on the 2019 RTW cruise and got a PH1, midship....perfect for us. We took our first Oceania cruise on Insignia and had a veranda cabin....fine for 7 days, but we realized we needed a PH for 6 months onboard.

+1 on both points.

We like the aft cabins (PH3) - saves a little money over PH1 & 2 and the aft is closer to all dining venues (which are important for us :))

We like 8056 or 8059 - not too far back and closest PH3 to elevators.

We second this. We have also stayed in 8056 and 8059 the first PH3 (or last depending on your view!). I was worried about the possible noise from above because I am used to Deck 10 in the larger ships. But It was quiet and in a great location. I would not hesitate to snag either of those cabins. Less expensive than PH2 and great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

from experience get a cabin as close as possible to the forward stairs and elevator.... best access instantly to pool, horizons, waves bar, spa, theater, Steps away. Honestly I quit taking PH and began booking the insides on the same deck as close to the forward stairs and elevator.... Maybe they have a connecting set of insides.... that would be the ticket location and price all in one