Economy Hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport

miss prairie girl

I would suggest you look down the board at the dozens and dozens of hotel threads. First, you will see the very common recommendation to use sunny.org, which lists all the hotels in the Ft Lauderdale area. You will probably find something that fits your needs.

There is really very little in the airport area to do. You will also see the common recommendation to not get hung up on the shuttle issue. Distances are short, and taxis (also Uber/Lyft) are numerous and cheap.

You really need to give us a date. Between December and mid April you would have to spend at least $250, and maybe closer to $350, for anything other than a two star run down property in an industial area, or breakfast better than watery coffee and warehouse club pastries.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I am looking for a safe economy hotel (less than $200) near the Fort Lauderdale airport. Preferably, the hotel would have an airport shuttle, free breakfast, and be close to other restaurants.

Any suggestions?

Hello, We stayed one night before the cruise at Best Western Air/Cruise Port hotel for 170.00 They have the shuttles and free breakfast. Right next door is a small mall that has a grocery store where we bought 2 bottles of wine. We had dinner at Slackers Sports bar but there is other places to eat all just a 5 minute walk away.

You might try pricing Hyatt Place in Fort Lauderdale .... great pre-cruise hotel...perfect area next to a shopping center Harbor Shops that include a Publix market, Total Wine, a great restaurant (Duffy's) and several other shops. The hotel offers a shuttle from FLL to their hotel ($2.00 per room) and has a good hot breakfast buffet. Then you can Uber or taxi to port..quick easy and affordable.

We have gotten great rates using:

http://www.valuetrips.com