Best snorkeling beach in Bermuda?

Kitten112

Church Bay[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Church bay is great but can get rough. If you have the time rent a boat from H20, you can hit a bunch of beaches and many small islands in a day

I went to snorkel park for the first time last year and it was good for me, a novice swimmer. I plan to go back there on my next cruise to Bermuda. I think as I feel more comfortable in water, I'll try other places.

I went to snorkel park for the first time last year and it was good for me, a novice swimmer. I plan to go back there on my next cruise to Bermuda. I think as I feel more comfortable in water, I'll try other places.

Thanks! We went to snorkel park last time we were in Bermuda because most shore excursions were keep in a little cove due to high seas. I think we saw 2 fish in snorkel park.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didnt snorkel but went to snorkel park last October and saw a bunch of fish just by looking in the water

It may have been we didn’t see any because they might have been hiding for safety because of the hurricane that was just there

It may have been we didn’t see any because they might have been hiding for safety because of the hurricane that was just there

True, every experience is gonna differ.

They weren't super exciting fish per say just a good amount and I only walked to chest deep. Fish or no the water was gorgeous

True, every experience is gonna differ.

They weren't super exciting fish per say just a good amount and I only walked to chest deep. Fish or no the water was gorgeous

Totally agree!!! As long as I am on vacation on a beach all is good in the world!!

I am going on the Escape in October and was just wondering which beach everyone thinks has the best snorkeling! Thanks in advance!

Which week? I'm taking the Halloween week. I check online the water temperature is in the low 70s in October. Too cold for snorkeling. I need to rent a wetsuit.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk