Fall 2018 Regal Princess Changes

MTNestr

I see that the Fall cruises on the Regal Princess have changed from Ocean Medallion to Ocean Medallion Preview. No surprise to me but it does show that Princess is rethinking their Ocean Medallion schedule.

it has in the past...now...who knows? - we do have a Regal booked in Nov 2018, but it's looking more and more like we are going to cancel that ( $ 2 deposit ) since we went on the Regal with the same itinerary in March - woo-hoo Move Over !!;p

it has in the past...now...who knows? - we do have a Regal booked in Nov 2018, but it's looking more and more like we are going to cancel that ( $ 2 deposit ) since we went on the Regal with the same itinerary in March - woo-hoo Move Over !!;p

We have 3 Regal Princess cruises booked in Oct / Nov 2018 - B2B2B - so free Internet is a big benefit.

wonder if Platinum / Elite get any discount off the $ 59.99 pre-cruise price, or just keep the 150/300 minutes (2) plats:confused:

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that Platinum/Elite passengers are getting unlimited internet on the Regal now.

Actually, I hope someone will chime in that I'm right, since we sail in less than a month. But again, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jim

we did get the unlimited on our March cruise on the Regal - which was a 'preview' cruise..

our cruise in November 'was' supposed to be a Medallion 'Vacation' but now...not sure as someone posted that Princess has changed those to Preview also

meh:cool:

I will have to double check our cruise.... I had posted on the recent ***** thread that our cruise was STILL listed as Ocean Medallion. Which of course, was never 'probable'. I am okay either way. If it were working well, ***** might be really neat.. but no biggie.

Unlimited internet might be nice for us, if we want to keep in touch with people back home!

OCEAN MEDALLION PREVIEW — NOW ON REGAL PRINCESS®

During our preview period, be among the first guests to experience MedallionNet™ Wi-Fi, FREE messaging and mobile gaming for fun or for real-money payouts with PlayOcean™. Select guests will also enjoy several new Ocean Medallion enhancements, as we phase in by activation groups of staterooms throughout 2018.

Also found this for Platinum/ Elite:

FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS

Stay connected to family, friends and social media with today’s most advanced cruise ship Wi-Fi. Now it’s easy to share all your vacation fun and photos from anywhere on board. During your preview cruise, enjoy MedallionNet for:

• As low as $9.99 per day per device (when purchased for entire voyage)
  • Add additional devices at a reduced rate
  • FREE for our Platinum & Elite guests (one device per guest)

I see that the Fall cruises on the Regal Princess have changed from Ocean Medallion to Ocean Medallion Preview. No surprise to me but it does show that Princess is rethinking their Ocean Medallion schedule.

No big deal.

I am booked for October. I was expecting this to happen from reading all of these topics. I am surprised on why princess has not emailed me about these changes. Will princess do something to me, like offer onboard credit if i complain? When i booked the cruise, it was advertised as an ***** cruise which is not going to happen.

I am booked for October. I was expecting this to happen from reading all of these topics. I am surprised on why princess has not emailed me about these changes. Will princess do something to me, like offer onboard credit if i complain? When i booked the cruise, it was advertised as an ***** cruise which is not going to happen.

The cutoff date was the Apr 16 sailing for compensation regarding the switch.

You still might be in a cabin that gets an *****.