Ok, so which would you choose?

Which would you choose?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Pride
    • Dream: Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
    • Dream: Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay (Cozumel Plus itinenary)
    • Take the Dream! Both itineraries are equally great!

We are looking to take a cruise in Aug. We are a short drive from Baltimore, so we can drive there. We are also considering flying to New Orleans for the Dream. We'd fly in the day before the cruise, and fly home the day we return from the cruise.

We are a family of 5. On Pride, we would be 1 Adult 2 kids in balcony, 1 adult 1 kid in interior across the hall. Only 3 person interiors available are on deck 1, so we can't do it that way. We'd pick Deck 7, Verandah

On Dream, we would be on deck 1, in the deluxe family oceanview, which sleeps 5.(For those that don't know: "

Two twin beds (convert to king), two upper pullmans and single sofa bed. Privacy curtain. Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower plus separate washroom with sink and junior tub. 3 closets. Picture window.")

By amazing coincidence, Dream + airfare = Pride. Within $100.

Pride: Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Freeport

Dream: choice of :

Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

or

Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay (Cozumel Plus itinerary)

What do you all think?

We're planning our 2019 trip and Dream on the Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel itinerary is at the top of the list. It will be more because of airfare (we too can drive to Baltimore) but there's only the two of us at this point so that's not the deciding point it used to be.

If you have never been too HMC, choose the Pride. Although, there are times that the ship can’t anchor. I’ve never sailed the Pride so I can’t comment on the ship. I have sailed the Dream and I liked the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are looking to take a cruise in Aug. We are a short drive from Baltimore' date=' so we can drive there. We are also considering flying to New Orleans for the Dream. We'd fly in the day before the cruise, and fly home the day we return from the cruise.

We are a family of 5. On Pride, we would be 1 Adult 2 kids in balcony, 1 adult 1 kid in interior across the hall. Only 3 person interiors available are on deck 1, so we can't do it that way. We'd pick Deck 7, Verandah

On Dream, we would be on deck 1, in the deluxe family oceanview, which sleeps 5.(For those that don't know: "

[left']Two twin beds (convert to king), two upper pullmans and single sofa bed. Privacy curtain. Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower plus separate washroom with sink and junior tub. 3 closets. Picture window.")

[/left]

By amazing coincidence, Dream + airfare = Pride. Within $100.

Pride: Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Freeport

Dream: choice of :

Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

or

Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay (Cozumel Plus itinerary)

What do you all think?

Baltimore is about a 7 hour drive for us, and I've considered cruising on the Pride since driving to Baltimore is doable for us. However, none of the itineraries offered really excite me much. We've been on the Breeze, which is a sister ship to the Dream. Going to Freeport isn't real high on my "to do" list". We've done the 3rd choice you have listed (Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay) when we cruised on the Liberty, and had a good time. So, based on the choices you have listed, I'd choose the third one listed.