Nachi Cocum drink menu

JKAMAM

Does anyone have a pic of the drink menu at Nachi? TIA! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

This info is rather dated and prices have changed but may form a basis for people to comment on changes. I haven’t seen a photo for drinks menu, only food, but there is a list at the bottom of this post. hTH

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22796331&postcount=2

I've been there 8 or 9 times over the past few years and I've never seen a drink menu. Basically, they will make you whatever drink you want with the ingredients they have on hand. And they generally have a wide variety of ingredients, but it does vary. Like, there have been times when I have gotten a really good peach daiquiri there where they would pull a can of peaches from under the bar, open it and blend them up with the other ingredients. But, sometimes they don't have that.

Generally though, they have all the "normal" stuff you'd expect a beach bar in Mexico to have. Plus a lot of other stuff. They make a decent bloody mary, and they have a good variety of alcohols - including Scotch. Once, my brother asked for just some tequila on the rocks and they literally took out a plastic tumbler, filled it with ice and then filled it to the top with straight name-brand tequila. I don't remember what brand it was, but it wasn't bottom shelf.

They also have a really good selection of beers. All Mexican, but they generally have all the major brands - Sol, Tecate, Pacifico, Corona, XX, etc.

If you arrive early, a "Dirty Monkey" is a tasty breakfast drink (banana, rum, pineapple juice, creame de cocoa, banana liqueur, and some Kahlua.) :cool:

Oh that sounds so good! Must add that to my drink list. We are booked for 10/31!

These all sound good. I am a bit paranoid though about drinking at Nachi. I am traveling with my Mom and two females traveling alone, and some of the articles I have read recently make me a bit nervous!

8 times to nachi with no bad reports. Same staff and bartender. Even the guy running the gift shop is the same. When I spoke to the management there about things I read here they were very upset. Said they'd been using same distributor for alcohol for 18 years. Said others come by with cheaper offers but they don't trust switching.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 times to nachi with no bad reports. Same staff and bartender. Even the guy running the gift shop is the same. When I spoke to the management there about things I read here they were very upset. Said they'd been using same distributor for alcohol for 18 years. Said others come by with cheaper offers but they don't trust switching.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is great to hear!! Been there 3 times and booked a 4th for later this year!

We just returned and visited Nachi while we were in port. It was myself, my daughter (23), and my husband. I was a little nervous too. I had one margarita and then drank Modelo the rest of the day. My husband only had Modelo. My daughter on the other hand, tried an assortment of drinks off the menu, some frozen, some not. Not one of us had an issue. I never felt unsafe AT ALL - and, if you knew me, that is a big deal...hahahaha!! I tend to overthink everything - and worst case scenario everything...LOL. It was a GREAT time. The bartender was wonderful. Our server was wonderful. The bathrooms are clean. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Looking forward to going back...SOON!!!