Thermal Suite Pass - How Quiet?

Red-Sol

Hi Folks,

We have never had a spa pass before but are strongly considering getting one for our 14 day cruise on Breakaway in February. For those of you who have done this before I was wondering how quiet the Spa area is?...and by that I mean is there a lot of attempts to sell Spa Services to those there? If we would decide to purchase any of those services I think we could find how to do it...just don't want to be badgered constantly while in there.

Thanks!

The spa is very relaxing.. However when the "waterfall massager" is on in the pool it is loud. It's one of those things you stand under and the water beats down on your neck. It feels amazing but wow is it loud. I have gotten the spa pass on several cruises and never experienced the, trying to push services on me. I love the spa pass because I like to escape the main pool craziness and also on cold days you have always have the spa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just had the spa pass on the escape and was never asked about buying anything extra. As for quietness I found it to be hit and miss sometimes it was silent with just the sounds of the therapy pool but other times there were lots of loud people in the spa - but I didn't let that ruin my time in the spa. Well worth the money

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was never approached to buy spa services while in the thermal spa. Depends on the time of day you choose to go to the spa and whether you have one or two boisterous people, otherwise, always quiet. The thermal spa is a must for me when I cruise. It's one of the highlights of my cruise.

Thanks to all of you who replied!

You have alleviated my one potential fear about the Spa. We hit the 90 day mark on Nov 4th....and my finger is just itching to push the button! ;)

Thanks again!

I hit the 90 day mark today for our Jan 2018 cruise....the thermal spa tickets aren't showing on my page, but they were there 2 weeks ago.

No selling in the thermal suite. Outside the suite is another story.

It was not as quiet as I would have liked. Mostly noise from the jets and only a couple times there was noise from people talking. For quiet I sat out on the Breakaway Waterfront. I went to the spa to sit in the comfy loungers and read.

Hi Folks,

We have never had a spa pass before but are strongly considering getting one for our 14 day cruise on Breakaway in February. For those of you who have done this before I was wondering how quiet the Spa area is?...and by that I mean is there a lot of attempts to sell Spa Services to those there? If we would decide to purchase any of those services I think we could find how to do it...just don't want to be badgered constantly while in there.

Thanks!

I have never seen anyone in the thermal spa selling anything.

We've never been asked to buy anything in the spa.

Regarding noise & talking - we had a passenger tell us to talk elsewhere, so we asked the spa manager for clarification. She basically said the spa isn't considered a "quiet" area, if that's what the other passenger was looking for - they should go to the library...

Having said that - it was usually pretty quiet (including us!).