Harmony SPECIALITY DINNING Jamies VS Giovannis?????

Can someone let me know if Harmony of the Seas have Giovanni's..

I know they have Jamies's are they of the same..

Please explain the difference.

I looked at a video that stated Giovanni's food was so good and they had the Panchatta (sp?) , the Octopus and the Yoki was better in Giovanni's than 150 CP... I don't think Harmony of the Seas have Giovanni's????????

Have anyone experience the two and know the answere

Can someone let me know if Harmony of the Seas have Giovanni's..

I know they have Jamies's are they of the same..

Please explain the difference.

I looked at a video that stated Giovanni's food was so good and they had the Panchatta (sp?) , the Octopus and the Yoki was better in Giovanni's than 150 CP... I don't think Harmony of the Seas have Giovanni's????????

Have anyone experience the two and know the answere

Harmony had Jamie's but no Giovanni's when we sailed on her during her maiden season.

Harmony had Jamie's but no Giovanni's when we sailed on her during her maiden season.

:(:(:( I heard that Giovanni's is so good... What kind of restaurant is Giovanni's is it Italian like Jamie's ?????

If you go on Harmony you must try Wonderland as it is a unique experience.

Yes I have decided I am going to do the 3 night dinning package because I want to try Wonderland experience. Thanks Grapau27....

I like both of them.

So do I.

To answer the questions above, they are not the same. There are many kinds of Italian cuisine. Giovanni's Table is a more "traditional" pasta-based menu, with other things, of course. It is closer to what many people consider "Italian", particularly if they don't live in a large city with many options.

Jamie's Italian is an English chef's take on upscale Italian-ish cuisine, and it is much less pasta-centric.

So do I.

To answer the questions above, they are not the same. There are many kinds of Italian cuisine. Giovanni's Table is a more "traditional" pasta-based menu, with other things, of course. It is closer to what many people consider "Italian", particularly if they don't live in a large city with many options.

Jamie's Italian is an English chef's take on upscale Italian-ish cuisine, and it is much less pasta-centric.

I am basing this review on someone saying that Giovanni's Yoki is so much better and the Filet is good. The Panchatta (sp) and the Octopus. Not sure if these are served at Jamie's or NOT..????

As you can see, I borrowed these from Gambee's cruise website. These are not the most recent menus. You can see that there is no octopus. I don't recall ever seeing octopus at Giovanni's Table. But that could be my memory. ;)

Royal-Caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-food-menus-58.jpg

Royal-Caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-food-menus-59.jpg

Royal-Caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-food-menus-60.jpg

Royal-Caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-food-menus-61.jpg

In addition, no RC ship has both. They are Italian restaurants; there is one or the other.

Portofino was RC's original Italian restaurant, when they first began to have specialty restaurants on the ships, back in 1999.

Yes I have decided I am going to do the 3 night dinning package because I want to try Wonderland experience. Thanks Grapau27....
Your welcome.

Chops Grill and 150 Central Park restaurant's are both on Central Park deck 8 and we enjoyed those too.

Graham.