Indian Food Lunch Options on Vista

OAviatorO

My wife and I will be on the Vista on the December 24th sailing. Since the Vista does not have Tandoori like the Breeze, is there an Indian Food Lunch Option on Vista? I know that there will be a dinner Indian food option, but I was wondering about the lunch options.

Thanks in advance.

We like the Tandoori too, but from all I have read, the answer is NO. There might be a section in the Lido buffet one day that has some Indian dishes, but haven't seen any reports. Most of the reviews have been from the Med cruises and while the Brits love a good curry, none were offered. Didn't hear of any on the TA and I know that some of the people on the TA whom I've cruised with before are Indian food lovers. Biggest lunch change I'm hearing about is Sunglassesneck's new BBQ which wasn't on the initial cruises.

My wife and I will be on the Vista on the December 24th sailing. Since the Vista does not have Tandoori like the Breeze, is there an Indian Food Lunch Option on Vista? I know that there will be a dinner Indian food option, but I was wondering about the lunch options.

Thanks in advance.

Following. On Vista in February and I love Indian food also.

Sadly, no. :( Where Tandoor is located on Dream class ships is a pay-for-food seafood shack on Vista. I really missed Tandoor.

We're sailing Splendor in February and am already planning to enjoy Tandoor every day for lunch.

We are thinking of the Vista too, I really hope there are at least some Indian choices on the buffet. My hubby was so happy to have a few choices in the Asian section of the lunch buffet on our NCL Getaway cruise. It would be nice to know if there is anything at all on the buffet. On the NCL cruise it was a pretty popular station. And I wasn't aware of Tandoor on other ships! Good to know :)

Thanks in advance.

Indian food will be hard to come by on Vista except for in the main dining room at supper. Tandoor is excellent if you ever get to experience it on one of Carnival's ships. While lots of North American Indian food restaurants are mediocre-bland, I found Tandoor on Carnival to be authentic and spicy as it should be.

Hope you have a great cruise on Vista. And if it's good Indian food you crave while cruising, be sure to check Carnival's website for the ships that have Tandoor.

An Indian meal is included every evening as a vegetarian option. Always so delicious!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can also pre-order Non-Vegetarian Indian the night before. (Don't order it as meat, need to order non-vegetarian, voice of experience.)