Majesty Sept 4th

Mikew0805

Well I have a small gripe... I have never seen/heard first hand RCI tell me something that seems unfair... until now. Not sure what I am going to do about it, if anything.

So... the cruise returned to PC a day early, to allow those on board who had homes in the area to prepare for the storm. I think this was a great idea... as it is hard to have a good time when you are thinking about what you could be doing at home with your family. The cruise was a 4 day cruise, and they provided a 25% refund in the form of OBC, since they cancelled 25% of the cruise. This is fair.

Where I feel they are not understanding.... they are choosing not to refund the 1 day of unused internet that was paid for, or the 1 day of our drink package that was paid for. They are telling me... "this is why we gave the 25% refund, it was to cover everything." :rolleyes:

RCI cancelled 25% of our cruise, and I received 25% of the cruise fare returned to me... but I am not sure why they think they can keep the money for services that they did not provide.

Not that my opinion means anything, but I agree that the cost of the drink package and internet should have been refunded to you as well. It was sort of extraordinary circumstances, but figure out the dollar amount and send them a letter or email and request a refund for the lost day. You will have tried.

Not that my opinion means anything, but I agree that the cost of the drink package and internet should have been refunded to you as well. It was sort of extraordinary circumstances, but figure out the dollar amount and send them a letter or email and request a refund for the lost day. You will have tried.

Agree. Try this avenue, I feel you should get it back...

Well I have a small gripe... I have never seen/heard first hand RCI tell me something that seems unfair... until now. Not sure what I am going to do about it, if anything.

So... the cruise returned to PC a day early, to allow those on board who had homes in the area to prepare for the storm. I think this was a great idea... as it is hard to have a good time when you are thinking about what you could be doing at home with your family. The cruise was a 4 day cruise, and they provided a 25% refund in the form of OBC, since they cancelled 25% of the cruise. This is fair.

Where I feel they are not understanding.... they are choosing not to refund the 1 day of unused internet that was paid for, or the 1 day of our drink package that was paid for. They are telling me... "this is why we gave the 25% refund, it was to cover everything." :rolleyes:

RCI cancelled 25% of our cruise, and I received 25% of the cruise fare returned to me... but I am not sure why they think they can keep the money for services that they did not provide.

Try calling C&A - 800-526-9723

or calling Post-Cruise Customer Service - 800-256-6649

I was onboard as well. Your situation does not apply to us, but I saw someone in line at GS's getting that fixed on Thursday morning. Did you get denied onboard?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I was onboard as well. Your situation does not apply to us, but I saw someone in line at GS's getting that fixed on Thursday morning. Did you get denied onboard?

No. Only at home, as this is when I have addressed any issue with RCI, and have never had a problem with them being fair. That line, the minute it was announced that we were going back early was so long, and at one point wrapped all the way to the elevator banks on deck 4. Nah, I was not going to stand there for a couple hours.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am going to try calling Post Cruise customer service again. Will update.

Well... I called again, and this time it was the main office in Miami.

This time, the representative was apologetic for my having to call a third time. He said that it was common sense that the unused portion of the packages should be refunded. He offered to refund them to my card, or put them as OBC on the Oasis this Sunday... I chose the later as I am going to spend the money anyway.

Very happy with RCI customer service, and I knew that it would be resolved.

Well... I called again, and this time it was the main office in Miami.

This time, the representative was apologetic for my having to call a third time. He said that it was common sense that the unused portion of the packages should be refunded. He offered to refund them to my card, or put them as OBC on the Oasis this Sunday... I chose the later as I am going to spend the money anyway.

Very happy with RCI customer service, and I knew that it would be resolved.

Great, maybe I'll see you onboard.