Blue Collar Diamond's Road trip/ hurricane shortened Majesty cruise

BillOh

Thanks for the review - was wondering if you happened to see if the 10 drink card was offered and if so, what day? I'm trying to decide if I should get the package at 250.00 or just pay as I go :)

No card, at least on this shortened cruise. I can't remember if we saw it the year before or not.

Oh yea, Quest! Ricky Matthews does a great Quest. This time was same. I would say 80% of the Quests were new ones I hadn't heard before. That was nice. Right before it started a guy came around with a bag of stuff looking for teammates. He had everything you needed in his bag!. Why?

Oh yea, Quest! Ricky Matthews does a great Quest. This time was same. I would say 80% of the Quests were new ones I hadn't heard before. That was nice. Right before it started a guy came around with a bag of stuff looking for teammates. He had everything you needed in his bag!. Why?

sounds like a Quest veteran, but does kind of take the fun out of it! We will definitely go, but I like it when they do it a bit different, with new quests...on Freedom, it was pretty much the same ones on Adventure. Makes it less exciting hehe but always fun to watch

Did you go to any of the production shows? I know the vary but curious as what sort of thing I can expect...even a juggler or magician would be nice. Im cruising with my best friend who's never done RCI before, just Carnival and I'm hoping Royal will impress her...too bad we couldn't sail on a bigger ship for her first RCI sailing

sounds like a Quest veteran, but does kind of take the fun out of it! We will definitely go, but I like it when they do it a bit different, with new quests...on Freedom, it was pretty much the same ones on Adventure. Makes it less exciting hehe but always fun to watch

Did you go to any of the production shows? I know the vary but curious as what sort of thing I can expect...even a juggler or magician would be nice. Im cruising with my best friend who's never done RCI before, just Carnival and I'm hoping Royal will impress her...too bad we couldn't sail on a bigger ship for her first RCI sailing

Not this time, too much was crammed into 3 days from the 4 day intinerary, the main show started during our dinner time.

Not this time, too much was crammed into 3 days from the 4 day intinerary, the main show started during our dinner time.

I’m at 830 pm which is way too late for me, hoping I can get it moved up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your review, Bill! I'm glad you had a good time on your cruise even though it was a day shorter than originally planned. I'm also glad you finally got to dive at Coco Cay! I watched your video over on the scuba & snorkeling board so now I can't wait to get back in the water for my next dive! :D

Thanks for your review, Bill! I'm glad you had a good time on your cruise even though it was a day shorter than originally planned. I'm also glad you finally got to dive at Coco Cay! I watched your video over on the scuba & snorkeling board so now I can't wait to get back in the water for my next dive! :D

I assume your diving in Bonaire in about 3 weeks?

I assume your diving in Bonaire in about 3 weeks?

You assume correctly! :D:D:D

I will also be diving in Curacao. Trying to decide about Cap Cana and/or Aruba. I do want to spend some port time with my non diver husband.

On a side note, I saw on the scuba forum your interest in doing Dive Quest at Epcot. I didn't want to hijack that thread any more than it already was, so I figured I'd hijack your thread instead. I did DQ as my first dive after my 1st hip replacement. It was an awesome experience! I've actually been thinking about doing it again at some point, so if you decide to go and want a dive buddy, let me know. We have Disney passes and live just 45 min away! :cool:

You assume correctly! :D:D:D

I will also be diving in Curacao. Trying to decide about Cap Cana and/or Aruba. I do want to spend some port time with my non diver husband.

On a side note, I saw on the scuba forum your interest in doing Dive Quest at Epcot. I didn't want to hijack that thread any more than it already was, so I figured I'd hijack your thread instead. I did DQ as my first dive after my 1st hip replacement. It was an awesome experience! I've actually been thinking about doing it again at some point, so if you decide to go and want a dive buddy, let me know. We have Disney passes and live just 45 min away! :cool:

Good to know, thanks. Perhaps we will dive together first in 2019 on Symphony. Our daughter has already told us not to book a cruise around April of 2020 as that will be there 10th anniversary and they want to go possibly back to Maui. Her kids will be 7 and 5 then. I now have to think where to dive on my next cruise but will wait to see how the islands we are visiting will fare. I'm kind of thinking St Croix at this point.

Good to know, thanks. Perhaps we will dive together first in 2019 on Symphony. Our daughter has already told us not to book a cruise around April of 2020 as that will be there 10th anniversary and they want to go possibly back to Maui. Her kids will be 7 and 5 then. I now have to think where to dive on my next cruise but will wait to see how the islands we are visiting will fare. I'm kind of thinking St Croix at this point.

Yes, I'm hoping we will get to dive together on Symphony in 2019! :cool:

Can't wait to see where you decide to dive on your next cruise!