Medical Emergency-Regal Princess

divaofdisney

Captain just announced we are diverting to Turks and Caicos for medical emergency. Should be there around 4 AM. He said it should not delay our arrival in Port Everglades. I could feel we were making waves but didn’t realize why. Just pray the person is going to be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We were on a cruise last spring and were headed back to PE when we received the same announcement. The ship started running full speed for an unscheduled stop in Grand Turk to let off a sick pax. It was a little after 10 PM when we arrived and luckily came up to the pier on our side so we were able to watch the proceedings. There was an ambulance waiting with lights flashing. The pax walked off the ship and got into the ambulance which then left. We made it back to PE on time just like the captain promised. I hope your pax recovers soon.

We heard the transfer of the passenger went well but no other info was shared about the passenger. They have been speeding right along but will likely miss the 5am pilot boarding time. Captain Tim said we should only be a half hour late getting into PE.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums