Allure ocean view balcony room set up

Is there any way of knowing if an ocean view balcony room on the Allure has the couch or the bed closest to the balcony?

i just booked the harmony the other day in an OV balcony and I was thinking the same thing last night!!!¡¡

Is there any way of knowing if an ocean view balcony room on the Allure has the couch or the bed closest to the balcony?

Find connecting cabins closest to your room. While facing the doors from the hallway, the one on the right will have the bed by the balcony, and the one on the left will have the bed by the closet. They alternate down the ship, so just count every-other if you want a particular configuration.

Find connecting cabins closest to your room. While facing the doors from the hallway, the one on the right will have the bed by the balcony, and the one on the left will have the bed by the closet. They alternate down the ship, so just count every-other if you want a particular configuration.

Thank you, Firefox, that's very informative and helpful!

:mad::mad: Unfortunately, we DO have a connecting cabin, but ours is on the LEFT.

Totally BUMMED out. Was hoping for the bed near the balcony.

Maybe I can fight for the sofa sleeper.:D:rolleyes:

:mad::mad: Unfortunately, we DO have a connecting cabin, but ours is on the LEFT.

Totally BUMMED out. Was hoping for the bed near the balcony.

Maybe I can fight for the sofa sleeper.:D:rolleyes:

If there is another balcony in your category you could always call and change for no cost

And if there isn't one currently, check often as people will be upgrading as cruise date gets closer

Edited by jonbgd